Strip clubs...

Lieutenant

Went in Munich, saw one unbelievably attractive dark haired beauty on the stage, got a private was sucking breasts and stuck a finger inside, without shame.

Then I went to one of those pound in a cup jobs in Old street, got a private and it was the most un intimate experience of my life. I was just making her laugh while she got her p*ssy out and waved it at my face. All in all it's good for a bit of banter but highly overrated

• Upvote 2

Will never forget my first experience in a strip club. One of the more shady members of the circle had acquired some snide 20 pound notes. Decided to pay a trip to the nearest strip club which at this point happened to be Basildon. 

Encouraged the weakest in the group to get a dance with a particularly busty but clearly damaged girl by the name of "Willow". He goes in, and is ushered out not 5 minutes afterwards...we think the jig is up and are about to be set upon by the Eastern European bouncers who gave nothing but grunts of disapproval when we first entered looking like Wu-Tang. 

Turns out the idiot tried to grab her breasts and asked "What the f*ck am I paying for if I can't touch you". Was asked politely to leave.

Only other times have been Magaluf and a sex show in Amsterdam, neither which did anything to inspire any further visits.

• Upvote 2

Not a fan either.

One time I was out of town with my boy in some obscure spot he used to DJ at and we went to a strip club there. Walked in and saw my boy's cousin. "Hello my name's *insert bait stripper name*"  :|

I just played along with her charade because I didn't want to bait her up.

Yeah I went to browns 

strip clubs in the UK in general are a waste of time

Why are strip clubs in the UK more of a waste of time than ones in other countries?

Anyone go Red Rooms? Used to get stunners in there but it's fallen off big time. Full of scary looking eastern europeans now

Yeah strip clubs here are pretty shit in terms of the no touch rule..ive been metropolis a couple of times opposite cambridge heath station, first time there was a few black girls in uni types...second time mostly eastern block flat batty chicks..wont be going there again.

Funny thing is got a lapdance from 1 yardie ting in there fake tits nips pierced clit pierced nice body but when she opened her legs p*ssy stank.

Next day i went london zoo with the missus, guess who i see with 3 kids down there...yup this yardie chick..she saw me...put her shades on ..and walked off fast.

Also been to platinum in the city and and 1's in newcastle and liverpool for stag-dos...best 1's was in jamaica and rolex in miami.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Been quite a bit never ever had a dance but drawn and beat

Dem skrippers respect you a bit more when you let your mouth talk more than your money

/

Stories I've heard of these old men drawing them and taking them on shopping sprees is ridiculous

:rofl:

what are these words?

went platinum lace in central.

went in tipsy, got a table with a few man and got STUPID drunk.

One sexy brazilian girl who every man were drooling over clocked me getting wasted, took me to the private room, I sucked a tit, she waved the p*ssy about for about 5 mins brushing it agains my d*ck, and demanded £60 pmsl.

Gave her £20 and tango-face-plain-md.png

It was actually a fun night, it was my cousins stag do, so overall I enjoyed it. But would not go again unless I wanted to blow money for no reason.

i was in browns on sat

they've completely redecorated/ruined the joint.  i will never go again

go Horns down the road now, much like the old browns.  

the griffin is mingin but still get decent birds in them places

that metropolis in hackney is a f*ckin dive, llow any eastern european stripper they can f*ck off, to right about no soul

Spearmint Rhinos in london is a decent venue as well as birds but if you flash to much cash in there the birds will literally not leave you alone and that gets a bit tedious

last time i was in there i had one black one all over me al night, got a couple dances etc, pure banter.  she thought she must've been the first black bird i'd ever seen or something so i told her my missus was black and it weren't no thing

chick knee'd me in the bollocks and called me hitler

was proper baffed but quite liked it

• Upvote 1

Been secrets

The one in Euston?. Rubbish, you can't do anything in there

on the contrary young fellow

one buff black ting from atlanta

had nips in mouth, hand on vag and her hand rubbin the ting like it was a visionarys hologram ow

I found it too open

What's the best club for quality? Someone was telling me Spearmint rhinos. Sophisticats has got some stunners

Been quite a bit never ever had a dance but drawn and beat

Dem skrippers respect you a bit more when you let your mouth talk more than your money

/

Stories I've heard of these old men drawing them and taking them on shopping sprees is ridiculous

:rofl:

what are these words?

Creasing.

went to a strip club once in ny proper hood one only rum and juice at the bar. its another world in those spots the dudes were respectful the women moved
like hustles but they worked that pole wasnt even mad at em. 

• Upvote 1