Strip clubs...

Lieutenant

FAM truss me lol

That and boxer trunks

Next time I'm wearing gym shorts no boxers

last time i was in there i had one black one all over me al night, got a couple dances etc, pure banter.  she thought she must've been the first black bird i'd ever seen or something so i told her my missus was black and it weren't no thing

chick knee'd me in the bollocks and called me hitler

was proper baffed but quite liked it

:lmao:  :lmao:

Now Justin Bieber 'parties with 30 girls' following his visit to a popular brothel in Brazil

By Janet Tappin Coelho In Rio De Janeiro

PUBLISHED: 19:09, 4 November 2013 | UPDATED: 00:37, 5 November 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
11 shares

View

comments

He certainly appears to have had an action-packed weekend.

Justin Bieber’s reputation for partying hard hit new heights in Rio de Janeiro on the weekend following reports that he had visited a brothel on his world tour.

Now Brazilian newspapers have reported that the star traipsed from hotel to hotel, ending up in a private mansion on Saturday night with 30 girls after being chucked out of top luxury hotel, the Copacabana Palace, for bringing two girls back with him on Friday night.

article-2487236-192D53D000000578-127_634

Quite the weekend: Justin Bieber reportedly partied with '30 girls' on Sunday after it was claimed he visited a brothel on Friday night in Brazil

MailOnline has reached out for comment to Justin's representatives who has so far been unavailable.

Brazilian newspaper Extra, reported that matters kicked off after the concert in Sao Paulo.

The star finished his Believe tour show then he headed to the nightclub Disco in Sao Paulo.

Looking for more, he then jumped in a private jet and flew back to Rio.

He arrived at the Zax Club in Barra, west Rio, at around 1.30am. After partying hard in the nightclubs’ private room on the second floor, the singer was reported by the paper to then leave at 3am, surrounded by bodyguards, with a van load of 30 girls. All the girls were dressed in black from celebrating Halloween night.

article-2487236-192E9CFF00000578-262_634

Wild night out: Justin Bieber is pictured leaving the club Disco in Brazil covered in a black cloak

article-2485218-1928E40500000578-48_638x Post-concert fun: The singer let loose after performing Sao Paulo

article-2485218-192CCF0300000578-19_634x

Clubbing: Justin was spotted at Zax Club in the early morning hours on Saturday

The ‘chosen’ bevy were piled into a van that followed the Canadian star to a private mansion being rented in Joá, in West Rio, after Rio hotels turned him away.

The situation was made worse with the hoards of screaming fans outside the hotel disturbing guests who complained.

article-2485218-192BFB5C00000578-354_634

Going strong: Bieber was spotted on Sunday hitting up a party in Rio

article-2485218-192BFB3800000578-805_634

Making his way: The young star had some difficulty getting through a crowd of fans

article-2485218-19228FBF00000578-20_634x

Caught! Justin Bieber has reportedly been seen visiting a brothel in Brazil whilst on tour

Earlier Brazilian website EGO, reported that the singer tried to hire eight girls on Friday night at the Centaurus strip club in South Rio.

The high class strip club has shows every twenty minutes with a series of girls performing for guests.  The price for the girls has not been revealed and is based on the value and sophistication of the individual prostitute. Prices range from $120 for 40 minutes with a girl, but to take a girl overnight is over $1,200 upwards.

In the end, Bieber settled for two girls. But he could not enter with them at the Copacabana Palace, which has strict rules against prostitution on its premises.

article-2486917-192DA55400000578-146_634

Unfazed: Bieber shared a picture of himself celebrating his new single, writing: 'Bad Day is out'

The popular singer is reported by Quem magazine to have tried to book into the Hotel Fasano in Ipanema, just minutes from the Copacabana Palace, but the family-run hotel turned him away too.

In the end the Canadian star managed to hire a private mansion in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Barra da Tijuca, in West Rio.

Bieber ended his  show in Sao Paulo early after being hit on stage by a water bottle thrown by a fan. He was late by over two hours for his show on Sunday in Rio at the world famous Sambadroma.

'Are you ready for the show ? I need you to make some noise,' cried the star. 'Who saw me here in 2011 and who is seeing me for the first time?' he continued, to the delight of the audience.

article-2485218-192BEDA100000578-342_634

What's going on here then? PageSix reports that two females from the brothel were then driven in a separate car to Justin's hotel room

But according to Brazilian celebrity website PurePeople Entertainment, the pop star looked annoyed when trying to talk to the audience because he was continually interrupted by screaming fans

'I’m telling you must listen to me,' he shouted.

The One Less Lonely Girl got bodyguards to bring a fan, identified as Luiza onto the Rio stage during the song. Singing softly to her, he caressed her leg and drew her in to dance closely.

According to a report in Quem on the weekend the singer's mother arrived in Rio on Friday afternoon. She rarely accompanies him on his Believe tour but her presence may now be signalling that her son’s behavior is causing her a lot of concern.

MailOnline tried to speak to the Centaurus Strip Club and the Zax Night Club but couldn’t get a response. The Copacabana Palace hotel said it does not give information out about its guests.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2487236/Justin-Bieber-parties-30-girls-following-brothel-visit-Brazil.html#ixzz2jjPyhDLM

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

doan beibs

/

makes me question my life

seriously