If you were offered a guaranteed 4th place finish right now

Fighting Weight

Nah they don't lol

The defence is a bunch of journeymen

Roma?

To think they are the sister company of FSG

No tax haven whatsoever

The state of Serie A and the Premier League is completely different, if you dropped a couple of oil rich clubs in Serie A it would be a lot harder to claw your way back to the top after a few years in the wilderness.

With that said there isn't a huge difference between the start us and Roma have made, but lets not get carried away because it's just that - a start.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still would although i think we will finish 4th now, reckon its between us and liverpool.

An injury to saurez could kill pool, and injury to ade (or he starts being ade again) could kill us.

Madness to think Sandro / Vertonghen / Kaboul / Paulinho / Townsend & Lamela to an extent are all to come back into our match day squad for the city game

• 1 month later...

Saw some mad stats for us today

We are ranked 1st in the league for shots, possession, possession in opposition half, dribbles, shots conceded & least offsides

but then we are ranked 14th for through balls.

our problem to a tee.

:(

This is a question of mentality. The way things dont look convincing at Man U I can see why their fans would bite that hand right now. But as a liverpool fan myself, I've had enough conversations with liverpool fans over the past year to know that they haven't really felt what BR is trying to do. I feel likeI was the only one that could see what he was up to.

So for me, if you offered 4th place to me now guaranteed, I'd tell you to do one, cos I believe in what I've been seeing since Brendan took over.

Which still plays against my believe that we wont finish in the top 4. But even if we don't, the progress is clear.

big post

called it.