Rating Chicks

Sole

• 2 months later...

that alexis sky thinks she is something special have you heard her interview on the breakfast club? calling other women hoes, downgraded, ugly and hoes which is ironic (although she isnt ugly but she aint a 10)

I dont get these chicks they get plastic surgery then think they are gods gift to men, these days natural girls are winning so bored of these plastic boards 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah he is talking about her 

She's a slore always here and in Naija.

I see her(It didn't click at the time it was her I just thought it was just a nice random black ting with a sick back) around 7am last summer in Heathrow I got out of the taxi and saw this chick forgot about everyone else in the taxi. 

So I walked up to up her before I even said anything  she was smiling already and said "Hey you" 

Made small conversation because My Donny and sisters were with me and they're was laughing and calling me a whore and saying nonsense like it's too early in the morning to be disturbing women you don't know in French,Lingala,Portuguese.

So I left her alone and went back to the taxi paid it and went to check in with Donny and my sisters.

For twenty minutes I kept on saying to myself and them "I swear I know that woman and seen her somewhere before"

Then it clicked it was Bria Myles then pure emotions was running through my head

(Rage,disappointment,disgust,shame)

Bare what if moments.

33 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Yeah he is talking about her 

She's a slore always here and in Naija.

I see her(It didn't click at the time it was her I just thought it was just a nice random black ting with a sick back) around 7am last summer in Heathrow I got out of the taxi and saw this chick forgot about everyone else in the taxi. 

So I walked up to up her before I even said anything  she was smiling already and said "Hey you" 

Made small conversation because My Donny and sisters were with me and they're was laughing and calling me a whore and saying nonsense like it's too early in the morning to be disturbing women you don't know in French,Lingala,Portuguese.

So I left her alone and went back to the taxi paid it and went to check in with Donny and my sisters.

For twenty minutes I kept on saying to myself and them "I swear I know that woman and seen her somewhere before"

Then it clicked it was Bria Myles then pure emotions was running through my head

(Rage,disappointment,disgust,shame)

Bare what if moments.

Powers.