Rating Chicks

Sole

Guest Chelsea Jack

but what certifies a 10 though

When you feel no ting on the road can touch your ting, when you feel anything after is a step down.

I've been there but that was before I realised a 7+ with other assets is way more valuable.

no such thing as a 10

10 means perfect, which no.body is

9 is the max

i do it with percentages like the uni scale

10 - 100%

9 - 90%

8- 80%

etc

4 is a 40% and a 3rd level chick.. Fucking terrible, what were you doing with your time?

5 is a 50% and a 2.2 level chick.. Not bad, but in today's climate you really can't afford to be fucking with this

6 is a 60% and a 2.1 level chick.. Mandem will go to uni and be happy with a 2.1. Opens plenty of doors for you a good look and totally respectable. Achievable for most given some application and natural aptitude.

7 is a 70% and a 1st level chick.. This is reserved for the special students of the game. We would all love one because of the prestige, but it's not easy to achieve. Unless you are blessed with natural talents you have to put in some real work to attain such a grade.

8 is an 80% and an upper echelon 1st level chick, just has that extra touch of class the 7 lacks.. Even fewer of these are handed out. When they are, your work is usually publishable. Ie your chick is model levels.

9 is a 90 % a 1st with the big dawg status.. Barely anyone achieves such a tremendous accolade. A 90% ting is a game changer, not only is your work of publishable standard but it is a best seller that forces all the top scholars to reassess their opinions. If you reach these levels you are a cut above the rest, a man to be admired, respected and commended. 

10 is 100%.. Who the fuck gets 100% ? No one cos it means your work was perfect, which simply isn't possible as art is entirely subjective and people will always manage to find flaws in your work.

antoniathomas.jpg

7.5?

Memba when i saw on London Bridge underground and i didn't move to her smh.

Why not?

:/

I was with my cousin we were late to some girls ting and we were running down the escalator, while she was going the other way.

Tbh though still could have tried to pursued her if i really wanted to, but the alpha male in me departed lol smh.

• Downvote 5

Guest Chelsea Jack

but what certifies a 10 though

When you feel no ting on the road can touch your ting, when you feel anything after is a step down.

I've been there but that was before I realised a 7+ with other assets is way more valuable.

no such thing as a 10

10 means perfect, which no.body is

9 is the max

i do it with percentages like the uni scale

10 - 100%

9 - 90%

8- 80%

etc

4 is a 40% and a 3rd level chick.. f*cking terrible, what were you doing with your time?

5 is a 50% and a 2.2 level chick.. Not bad, but in today's climate you really can't afford to be f*cking with this

6 is a 60% and a 2.1 level chick.. Mandem will go to uni and be happy with a 2.1. Opens plenty of doors for you a good look and totally respectable. Achievable for most given some application and natural aptitude.

7 is a 70% and a 1st level chick.. This is reserved for the special students of the game. We would all love one because of the prestige, but it's not easy to achieve. Unless you are blessed with natural talents you have to put in some real work to attain such a grade.

8 is an 80% and an upper echelon 1st level chick, just has that extra touch of class the 7 lacks.. Even fewer of these are handed out. When they are, your work is usually publishable. Ie your chick is model levels.

9 is a 90 % a 1st with the big dawg status.. Barely anyone achieves such a tremendous accolade. A 90% ting is a game changer, not only is your work of publishable standard but it is a best seller that forces all the top scholars to reassess their opinions. If you reach these levels you are a cut above the rest, a man to be admired, respected and commended. 

10 is 100%.. Who the f*ck gets 100% ? No one cos it means your work was perfect, which simply isn't possible as art is entirely subjective and people will always manage to find flaws in your work.

it's not that deep bro 

page is nearly 40 pages bruh

we need the clarity 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1