Sign in to follow this  
the clash

Allow this forum....

you know what blade is alright still but ryan. leslie, freckles, tulsehill muppet who suddenly thinks he is a badman you mans are mugsyou aint worth my timei'm gone from these forumsif you see me on road aproach me i beg you.you know my face nowits nothing longcuss my son in my faceyou lot say how on road i say wah gwarn and sh*t to black people yet come on here being racist... well thats very contradicting cause on road you would'nt say sh*t to me infact i would look at you and you would put your heads down and feel the sweat.gone... you man ruien this forum, can't chat sensible without these d*ckheads ruining topicsmugssee me on roadtulse hill aint far from brockley big man

Long getting affected by net goons. net is net. road is road. True say them ting bout your kid take it a little too far and certain heads want to try and impress by sending but just air em off cos boy there only a few heads on this forum get my respect on road.

lol @ sayin "gone" then stayin and watchin for replies.

Long getting affected by net goons. net is net. road is road. True say them ting bout your kid take it a little too far and certain heads want to try and impress by sending but just air em off cos boy there only a few heads on this forum get my respect on road.
low it. *hands napkin*

"Don't leeeeaveeee me gurlll...just stay with me tonight"
biggrin.gif

low it. *hands napkin*
hmmm.

Guest TulseHill8T8

lol about me bein some hard man , check your post you uneducated gypsee .go r*pe ur son and f*ck off outta here

the way i look at it, if ashman is talking about how tough and how he could bang out anyone he should be able to take abuse back as well as giving it out.

you know what blade is alright still but ryan. leslie, freckles, tulsehill muppet who suddenly thinks he is a badman you mans are mugsyou aint worth my timei'm gone from these forumsif you see me on road aproach me i beg you.you know my face nowits nothing longcuss my son in my faceyou lot say how on road i say wah gwarn and sh*t to black people yet come on here being racist... well thats very contradicting cause on road you would'nt say sh*t to me infact i would look at you and you would put your heads down and feel the sweat.gone... you man ruien this forum, can't chat sensible without these d*ckheads ruining topicsmugssee me on roadtulse hill aint far from brockley big man
LolAshman iPod tracklistingGone-NSyncGoodbye-Spice GirlsMissing You-CaseEncore-Jay-ZDon't Leave Me Girl-BlackstreetGone-Kanye West feat. Cam'ron & ConsequenceSo Gone-MonicaFeel free to add more people

u man are deep
how? he goes on like a tough boy and gives abuse so he can take it back. from time his saying sh*t about my mum and telling me his coming to my house to shoot me he can then expect something about his son and should be man enough to handle it.