Allow this forum....

the clash

you know what blade is alright still but ryan. leslie, freckles, tulsehill muppet who suddenly thinks he is a badman you mans are mugsyou aint worth my timei'm gone from these forumsif you see me on road aproach me i beg you.you know my face nowits nothing longcuss my son in my faceyou lot say how on road i say wah gwarn and sh*t to black people yet come on here being racist... well thats very contradicting cause on road you would'nt say sh*t to me infact i would look at you and you would put your heads down and feel the sweat.gone... you man ruien this forum, can't chat sensible without these d*ckheads ruining topicsmugssee me on roadtulse hill aint far from brockley big man

Long getting affected by net goons. net is net. road is road. True say them ting bout your kid take it a little too far and certain heads want to try and impress by sending but just air em off cos boy there only a few heads on this forum get my respect on road.

Long getting affected by net goons. net is net. road is road. True say them ting bout your kid take it a little too far and certain heads want to try and impress by sending but just air em off cos boy there only a few heads on this forum get my respect on road.
low it. *hands napkin*

low it. *hands napkin*
hmmm.

Guest TulseHill8T8

lol about me bein some hard man , check your post you uneducated gypsee .go r*pe ur son and f*ck off outta here

you know what blade is alright still but ryan. leslie, freckles, tulsehill muppet who suddenly thinks he is a badman you mans are mugsyou aint worth my timei'm gone from these forumsif you see me on road aproach me i beg you.you know my face nowits nothing longcuss my son in my faceyou lot say how on road i say wah gwarn and sh*t to black people yet come on here being racist... well thats very contradicting cause on road you would'nt say sh*t to me infact i would look at you and you would put your heads down and feel the sweat.gone... you man ruien this forum, can't chat sensible without these d*ckheads ruining topicsmugssee me on roadtulse hill aint far from brockley big man
LolAshman iPod tracklistingGone-NSyncGoodbye-Spice GirlsMissing You-CaseEncore-Jay-ZDon't Leave Me Girl-BlackstreetGone-Kanye West feat. Cam'ron & ConsequenceSo Gone-MonicaFeel free to add more people