Your driving...

seven

Remember back in the day near the Neasden roundabout I was behind a Somalian man waiting to join the dual carriageway.

The coast was clear, I took my eye off him expecting him to have gone and nudged forward, nudged.

Touched his bumper, no mark nothing, didn't man sit beside me in the car taking details.

Few months later insurance got in touch saying I wrote off his car, saw the pics looks like the don drove it into a wall, Insurance guy came was laughing with me in my house, fucking jokers.

Remember back in the day near the Neasden roundabout I was behind a Somalian man waiting to join the dual carriageway.

The coast was clear, I took my eye off him expecting him to have gone and nudged forward, nudged.

Touched his bumper, no mark nothing, didn't man sit beside me in the car taking details.

Few months later insurance got in touch saying I wrote off his car, saw the pics looks like the don drove it into a wall, Insurance guy came was laughing with me in my house, f*cking jokers.

Pmfsl

Think u shared this story a long time ago

Malis are notorious for that

I dunno about all this african women driving slander tbh coming from black chicks as well smh, my worst exp is with black cab drivers.

they are the worst

aff women and asian women 

and its because they havent got licences]

/

8 years driving and i still cannae park for shit

Few months later insurance got in touch saying I wrote off his car, saw the pics looks like the don drove it into a wall, Insurance guy came was laughing with me in my house, f*cking jokers.

Pmfsl

Think u shared this story a long time ago

Malis are notorious for that

eastern europeans are the kings of this

I'm one of those guys that will stop traffic for 5 seconds while I parrarel park between two cars in one go in the van without rearview mirrors. I've got blind spot mirrors and I swear by them, makes lane changing a breeze, none of that looking behind/sideways.

Love coming off the M25, joining the M40 on that long curved bend, its nuts when automatic stability control is turned off.

Never had an accident but someone last year drove into the back of me whilst I was with the misus stationary at a roundabout, got 'whip-lash' a few days later and received 7.5k between us.

WTF

/

Never had an accident (touch wood) and have 8 years ncb. I'd say im a decent driver but got a bad habit of rushing everywhere even when im not running late. Current car for some reason always got me messing up my parking even though ive driven bigger before..meh

Never had a driving lesson in my life, had a car for 2 years whipping that motherfucker around, only scraped one vehicle in the early days, its hardly rocket science we've all been watching people driving and being sensible drivers for years you just have to utilize your common sense and situational awareness