I'm...I...I just dont understand

Simply D

errr...someone please tell me this is fake, I wont take much convincing...just say it aint so

(http://globalgrind.com/2013/11/06/anthony-brinkman-dad-craigslist-ad-someone-rape-11-year-old-daughter-details/)

Jesus Be A Fence! Dad Posts Craigslist Ad In Hopes Of Finding Someone To Rape His 11-Year-Old Daughter (DETAILS)

Leave A Comment

Nov 6, 2013 

original

As if we needed one more, a Missouri man is adding to our list of reasons we’re losing faith in humanity.

Anthony Brinkman, a 32-year-old from Cuba, was arrested after posting an ad on Craigslist seeking an individual to beat and rape his 11-year-old daughter.

An undercover police officer answered the ad, posing as an interested party. After making contact with Brinkman, he was taken into custody.

According to Gawker:

The St. Louis County Police Department was made aware of the ad after a Craigslist user flagged it for “abuse.”

Undercover detectives reached out to Brinkman, who claimed he was seeking a woman to be his girlfriend and help him sexually assault his daughter with sex toys.

After sending the detectives photos of the girl, Brinkman and an officer agreed to meet at a local Cracker Barrel to seal the deal.

Officers were waiting for Brinkman when he arrived with his daughter, and arrested him on a charge of attempted statutory sodomy.

Prosecutors plan on putting additional sex trafficking charges before a grand jury.

Lost world

/

Was on the metro today with this chick, tourist family came on looked to be Russian, 2 adolescent daughters in very short shorts, now the 2 girls go by the window and we clock this greasy fat Arab getting closer and closer to them. Eventually his thigh is making contact with one girl, and we see his eyes just staring down on her. To our astonishment he then stroked her hair and turned away, the girl who I was with who is an Algerian American was borderline traumatised by what she witnessed. Don't even know how the parents didn't clock all this taking place.

Lost world

/

Was on the metro today with this chick, tourist family came on looked to be Russian, 2 adolescent daughters in very short shorts, now the 2 girls go by the window and we clock this greasy fat Arab getting closer and closer to them. Eventually his thigh is making contact with one girl, and we see his eyes just staring down on her. To our astonishment he then stroked her hair and turned away, the girl who I was with who is an Algerian American was borderline traumatised by what she witnessed. Don't even know how the parents didn't clock all this taking place.

WTF

Did you not feel to say anything? 

Lost world

/

WTF

Did you not feel to say anything? 

This guy pisses on girls for kebabs

Unless its ramadan when he is the most devout muslim in the world, he isn't saying a thing

• Upvote 4

Let me explain a couple things before u jump to conclusions. So the guy touched her hair, the girl I'm with turns to me shocked saying did u see that, I acknowledge and we look back the girl has moved over to her mum and the dude is walking down through the train.

Now add to that I'm new here for 2 weeks and have no clue how to deal with a situation like this, in the sense I've been specifically warned that if I get into trouble I'll be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Sorry but I'm not getting banged up and deported cos parents are irresponsible with their daughter.

Now obviously if it was London it would be a whole different matter, a beating could be handed out without the fear of being tortured in a police cell.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Let me explain a couple things before u jump to conclusions. So the guy touched her hair, the girl I'm with turns to me shocked saying did u see that, I acknowledge and we look back the girl has moved over to her mum and the dude is walking down through the train.

Now add to that I'm new here for 2 weeks and have no clue how to deal with a situation like this, in the sense I've been specifically warned that if I get into trouble I'll be dealt with swiftly and harshly. Sorry but I'm not getting banged up and deported cos parents are irresponsible with their daughter.

Now obviously if it was London it would be a whole different matter, a beating could be handed out without the fear of being tortured in a police cell.

p*ssy