title is staying in manchester

pure shit teams in the league

• Upvote 3

we looked flat and tired. Missed Ricky + merts

Sagna outstanding 

United didnt look so great either, one set piece the difference 

was a fair enough result to be fair

just vex we let United back in the race, typical really

Its the same story every time though. They don't even have to play well to beat us ffs.

Missed Walcott, Podolski & Rosicky for that injection of pace & direct penetration.

Lol @ looking towards Özil & Cazorla to provide that for your team, that's just not them. Says nothing of their quality.

As soon as Gnabry came on, United immediately stretched & were Giroud, Bendtner & Ramsey more decisive & brave in front of goal, result may have been different. Genuine argument to suggest Gnabry should have started. Never a fan of starting a band of 3 playmakers in a 4-2-3-1, makes the opposition's job of defending so much easier.

Our defence along with GK played well. I felt it took United dropping & not applying as much pressure for our midfield to start passing the ball better but credit to United for disrupting our rhythm. Özil only disappointed me in the execution of some of his passes. I think he'll also need to learn how to play at a higher tempo.

Cazorla played so much worse, thought he was our worst player TBH.

Anyway, roll on Southampton. No injuries which is good, we don't particularly need Flamini provided no injuries during international break. Walcott, Rosicky & Mertersacker will be back. Hopefully Podolski too.

As long as we learn, we'll be fine.

COYG.

• Upvote 2

Missed Walcott, Podolski & Rosicky for that injection of pace & direct penetration.

Lol @ looking towards Özil & Cazorla to provide that for your team, that's just not them. Says nothing of their quality.

As soon as Gnabry came on, United immediately stretched & were Giroud, Bendtner & Ramsey more decisive & brave in front of goal, result may have been different. Genuine argument to suggest Gnabry should have started. Never a fan of starting a band of 3 playmakers in a 4-2-3-1, makes the opposition's job of defending so much easier.

Our defence along with GK played well. I felt it took United dropping & not applying as much pressure for our midfield to start passing the ball better but credit to United for disrupting our rhythm. Özil only disappointed me in the execution of some of his passes. I think he'll also need to learn how to play at a higher tempo.

Cazorla played so much worse, thought he was our worst player TBH.

Anyway, roll on Southampton. No injuries which is good, we don't particularly need Flamini provided no injuries during international break. Walcott, Rosicky & Mertersacker will be back. Hopefully Podolski too.

As long as we learn, we'll be fine.

COYG.

Uncharacteristically positive from you

pos

cos chelsea are shit mourinho has lost it

liverpool got a rubbish manager

avb is scared of getting sacked

and arsenal are just pace setters

these shit teams are gnna make moyes see out 6 years ffs

hopefully southampton are ready next season