Baallin'

Top Boy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

top_boyPROMOlandscape_copy_copy.jpgI'm talking bout that disgusting excuse for promotion.and your terribly designed myspace.I didn't even know you were a fashion guy alsoshow me some of it...
the iLLAMADi myspace is rubbish yeh waiting on the designer to fix it up for next weekyou do know iLLAMADi and president are two different people rightiLLAMADi - musicpresident - Lyrics4Lyricsif u wanna see designs go to west world in east london or hype in wood green

top_boyPROMOlandscape_copy_copy.jpgI'm talking bout that disgusting excuse for promotion.and your terribly designed myspace.I didn't even know you were a fashion guy alsoshow me some of it...
check there myspace:http://myspace.com/lyrics4lyricsit has there clothing range there..and to be honest topboy, i aint feelin the clothin..it seems real childish, nothin a upper teen/adult could wear...it doesnt look classy.

A shank is a not a knife but f*ck that argument anyway.YOUR sh*tYOU WON'T GET NOWHEREYOUR ON A HYPE SO CALM DOWNVIP2 IS NOT BUILT FOR ADVERTISMENT OF YOUR SHITNESSYOU OR YOUR PARTNER GOT TOOKEN FOR A RIGHT BIG TEA MUG ON THE REAL HUSTLE.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dstkbbT46p4YES YOU ARE CONFUSED, YES YOU ARE BAFFLED.

it has there clothing range there..and to be honest topboy, i aint feelin the clothin..it seems real childish, nothin a upper teen/adult could wear...it doesnt look classy.
top boy doesnt do clothesthats president but i will pass the message onbut what you see on the site is not the full rangeMark Ronson and Kaiser Chiefs would not rock it if it was childishbuy gucci if you want classy

I've never really understood what you exactly do?
ask your favourite mcthey will tell you
I hate answers like these
Ennit, Weren't no need to be getting Cheeky, You can tell Adidas was asking a simple questionThis is the same guy that used to clog up the rwd gallery lolGd luck in whatever you do doe!

no hate but...the designs on that clothing range are very bad and look really amateur. Also, why would you want your clothes being sold in a shop that also sells/has sold fakes (Hype in Woodgreen).
thats news to meas long as they sell our non-fake stuff its all good