Will electronic dance music ever die from the mainstream?

seven

That's what i'm saying, people are looking in the wrong places for real music.

yep deffo 

good music still exist in every form,

you just need to know the right place for it

The worst in when you get dragged to some bullshit club for someones birthday and everyones singing along to Taio Cruz and your just standing there plain facing life. 

looool pos for the visual

have u on some freddy mercury tip is this real life or just fantasy

no homo.

The worst in when you get dragged to some bullshit club for someones birthday and everyones singing along to Taio Cruz and your just standing there plain facing life.

Dem places u gta be smashed or on ur way to smashed

Then you'll be in there singing along like the rest of dem

You'll be like 'omg this is my tuuuuune!!!!! Take a pic take a pic'

We've basically reached a point where too much R&B ,Rap, pop and dance music has basically all been mulched together so everything sounds similar.

yep, in the last 20years we've seen hip-hop become absorbed into pop and electronic music has followed. the result is labels churning out a product that's entirely formulaic and solely designed to be saleable.

u could argue mainstream music has been on this path for years tho, almost everything has been 4/4 for decades

the internet has also played a big part in making subcultures & local scenes go global... i doubt you could have something like the grime scene of 10yrs ago grow today

there's still decent enough popular music out there and good music being made, just don't expect to find it on MTV

this

look at how dubstep went global / pop