im a last minute bruda

Ego

I find them last minute ones are normally better than when youve planned to do something beforehand
for sure

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
yupwas meant to reach dont call me stupid filmin yesterday, was too lateso went to come club off totty court road
What one?
Frog at mean fiddler

Yep last night was unplanned and I ended up at my friends eating Pizza on his living room floor at 2.30 in the morning.
Did he have sexy time with you?
Not that kind of friend you dirty bugger, how you been Skeet.

Yep last night was unplanned and I ended up at my friends eating Pizza on his living room floor at 2.30 in the morning.
Im cool.Last exam on Wednesday (employment)Done loads of revision yesterday, gonna get down to some more in abit. I rejected football so I can revise biggrin.gif

Im cool.Last exam on Wednesday (employment)Done loads of revision yesterday, gonna get down to some more in abit. I rejected football so I can revise biggrin.gif
Good get to it.

my money savin 2 pennys biggrin.gifif i dont wanna go out on a friday sat nite to save money to spend on better thingsil jus keep myself occupied till its past 12:30 (watch dvds play console games etc)its easy once uv past that time. coz even if u wanna go ouyt there no point goin due to most things closin in about 2hrs of u gettin there