Why I hate being BLACK

The Somalian

yeah tbf daemz HATE pakistanis. 

blacks aints the most loved group though, its probably the chinese or the jessica ennis type day walkers.

They banter pakis, but they don't attach to them the criminal stigma they do to blacks, ask a white women who she would rather be walking in front at the middle of the night a paki or black man?

young white people, from the working class to posh twats despise asians and look up to the black male, the result of decades of increasingly obvious social conditioning

it baffles that u cant see this

the english love the chinese yh? 

This is a stupid argument, they look up to us, but when shit hits the fan they're the first to come with racist joke. Its the same thing in America, blacks have influenced the culture to no end, still doesn't stop them from being the most deprived and systematically abused race in the country.

Whats new, white people have look to us for ideas, inspiration, for thousands of years...

yeah tbf daemz HATE pakistanis. 

blacks aints the most loved group though, its probably the chinese or the jessica ennis type day walkers.

They banter pakis, but they don't attach to them the criminal stigma they do to blacks, ask a white women who she would rather be walking in front at the middle of the night a paki or black man?

young white people, from the working class to posh twats despise asians and look up to the black male, the result of decades of increasingly obvious social conditioning

it baffles that u cant see this

the english love the chinese yh? 

This is a stupid argument, they look up to us, but when sh*t hits the fan they're the first to come with racist joke. Its the same thing in America, blacks have influenced the culture to no end, still doesn't stop them from being the most deprived and systematically abused race in the country.

Whats new, white people have look to us for stolen our ideas,and inventions and used us for  inspiration, for thousands of years...

Guest Chelsea Jack

Blacks are more loved than Asians.

Working class whites hate Asians cos they stick to their own culture, don't go daan the pub, don't play in the England football team, speak different languages, have weird religions.

Middle class liberal guardian reading whites love blacks cos they get to support their struggle, talk about institutional racism and bash conservatives. They can't do that with Asians cos Asians are more successful. Asians aren't "cool"

:/  pure Sikhs and Indians go pub tbh

Swhat im saying .People need to realise the difference between a paki and  an indian   .

the asian race is one i will never get to gripse with... for me it is so complicated to differentiate them apart...

i can probbaly make out a sikh tho... they usually are light brown skinned with generally flowy black hair... bit hard to explain

but pakis

bengalis

and all that

mind fuwak

Swhat im saying .People need to realise the difference between a paki and an indian .

the asian race is one i will never get to gripse with... for me it is so complicated to differentiate them apart...

i can probbaly make out a sikh tho... they usually are light brown skinned with generally flowy black hair... bit hard to explain

but pakis

bengalis

and all that

mind fuwak

The Asian race?

Lol