Do You Use Drugs?

Mr. Martinez

Up till now im convinced i got spiked at a xmas party as i was yacking all over the place and crying. Had to be taken home smh...the embarrassment. 

Ah I know how awful that is. I was spiked abroad in a club and was a mess. I couldn't walk at all and had to be carried out to a taxi. 

Unless it's MD or a rave, I don't take anything outside of a house where there will only be a handful of people around.

/

@johndoe. I was very adamant about not doing drugs pre-uni, but I got caught up.

Speed/whizz benders>>>

loool been guilty of a couple of them. Friday to sunday ones, that rotten feeling dirty feeling after you stop though urgggggh

coke used to go hand in hand with going to the pub when i was younger, " ah im feeling a bit pissed lets get some bag " true say you can drink twice as much and look double hard ; ) lol

Same way raving/house parties was always paired with pills, felt like i couldnt enjoy a rave without it, bear in my this was dnb raves.

weed was a daily occurence, looking back was probably the most negative of the lot became lazy para and less sociable.

But i honestly reccomend anyone aged between 18-21 to experiment with the "party" drugs and have fun but not to excess. Had some of my best nights out my head, feel sorry for people who have never experienced the buzz.

• Upvote 5

Guest Chelsea Jack

Speed/whizz benders>>>

loool been guilty of a couple of them. Friday to sunday ones, that rotten feeling dirty feeling after you stop though urgggggh

coke used to go hand in hand with going to the pub when i was younger, " ah im feeling a bit pissed lets get some bag " true say you can drink twice as much and look double hard ; ) lol

Same way raving/house parties was always paired with pills, felt like i couldnt enjoy a rave without it, bear in my this was dnb raves.

weed was a daily occurence, looking back was probably the most negative of the lot became lazy para and less sociable.

But i honestly reccomend anyone aged between 18-21 to experiment with the "party" drugs and have fun but not to excess. Had some of my best nights out my head, feel sorry for people who have never experienced the buzz.

CHASSSSSS MEH

• Upvote 5

Guest Chelsea Jack

Yea man

It's definitely not for everyone

however - if you're of good health, responsible use of drugs like ecstasy, mushrooms, etc are relatively safe and do provide experiences you will remember forever.

Afroman and the other guy will be sat on their porch 50 years from now and recollect about the time they ate too many doritos :lol:

I'll be reminiscing about that time with them 2 girls and how our bodies basically become one. :lol:

dalpfds[psdf[pldfs[plfsd

dsp[dsf

sdp[

s

s

p

You man are gassed if you think it isn't being done by more black people now (No point saying urban is there)

Hardly touch the stuff anymore.

If I do it's pills over MD all day every day.

Coke probably once or twice a month.

Weed i'll take a few bun if theres a spliff being passed around.

Balloons if i'm at a house party.

:/

• Downvote 2

cant stand people who have the hump or dont enjoy themselves unless they are on something 

some boring people

• Upvote 4

Guest Chelsea Jack

cant stand people who have the hump or dont enjoy themselves unless they are on something 

some boring people

wouldn't say it's about being boring

it depends on the environment you are in

if you are in an environment where everyone is drunk and you're sober it is very jarring for reasons that are so obvious I don't even need to explain

same way if you are drunk and step into a sober environment it is dead

you don't need drugs or alcohol to have a good time

but they can turn a mediocre night into a good one, or a good night into an even better one

they can also turn a great night into a sh*t one

but same way people and music can affect your night, its all about making decisions that work for you

• Upvote 1