Do You Use Drugs?

Mr. Martinez

12 hours ago, Mizchif said:

I think you'd have to take a fucking insane amount of LSD for it to have a negative effect, but like most drugs it simply enhances your mood. If you're down and depressed don't expect LSD to lift you out of it in the same way smoking or drinking wouldn't.

Definitely do it on a summers day in the park, or when you haven't got to do anything. Time passes weirdly, so don't do it like the day before you have to go back to work or an exam. If you just chill and let it work its magic your brain will take over and you can control your buzz. Fuck i'm getting excited talking about it, I heard you can order it online from this site but I don't trust all that. My mate either makes it or knows someone who does.

I wanna try microdosing

I've been recommended numerous times but never had a person to watch me for that first time

8 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

LSD >>>

though loops <<<

good advice last couple posts pos' all round. Just make sure your set and setting is right. Your mind is right. And you will be in bliss. 

Tried microdosing late last year. Was quite sick. Gonna do it again this year 

Explain microdosing for me g

With microdosing you're not supposed to stray too far from baseline

/

You don't need a sitter. 

/

I would say do LSD good and proper first if you're intrigued and then after look into microdosing if it interests you. 

If you're wondering where to get LSD you can legally by 1P-LSD. A lot of people say LSD, LSD, LSD meaning you can't notice the difference. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

With microdosing you're not supposed to stray too far from baseline

/

You don't need a sitter. 

/

I would say do LSD good and proper first if you're intrigued and then after look into microdosing if it interests you. 

If you're wondering where to get LSD you can legally by 1P-LSD. A lot of people say LSD, LSD, LSD meaning you can't notice the difference. 

Link?