Do You Use Drugs?

Mr. Martinez

He thinks black people only smoke weed.

This is what I mean when I say people on here don't come out of their yards or walk around with blinkers.

That or they just move in completely different/obscure circles.

Lol@more people smoke weed as well. I must be on another planet

Cannabis use on the whole has gone down over the last couple of years in this country.

Trolls gonna troll but I'm sure most know what I mean by 'urban circles'. It doesn't mean 'Black people'.

My point is ecstasy has become more accepted amongst these circles, who traditionally had a quite irrational view (IMO) on the responsible use of drugs like ecstasy.

That is all.

I am just going to leave it down to naivety. 

Black people take pills, sniff charlie, smoke crack and shoot up heroin.

Walk into any drug charity drop in service in London and just look around at the people inside there, you will see plenty of Black fiends.

Or just pop into any NA meeting.

I would go far as saying next time you are in Hackney, stand at clapton pond bus stop opposite ladbrookes for a couple of hours and count

the amount of black people you see buying hard drugs. 

Just because people don't talk about drug abuse openly within the black community does not mean it don't happen.

Black youths don't take drugs like that. Taking drugs apart from weed is still very much stigmatised in inner city London, of course the re emergence of electronic music into the mainstream has got more people taking it, but its still not as pronounced as it is in white circles. They're not as open with drug use or as open to drug use as white people their age, this is the truth.

I don't think stacks is talking about the old school crackheads of yesteryear, he is talking about the current generation of young black people and he is right in saying that drug use is less in these circles 100%

Walk into any drug charity drop in service in London and just look around at the people inside there, you will see plenty of Black fiends.

I would go far as saying next time you are in Hackney, stand at clapton pond bus stop opposite ladbrookes for a couple of hours and count

Just because people don't talk about drug abuse openly within the black community does not mean it don't happen.

I agree ,but man are going on like its a regular thing . In deprived areas there are plenty of black crackheads but the difference is for every 1 black person shoots up or sniffs theres another 10000 that don't . 

Where as  whites love  a bit of the old bugle and do it socially . 

Black youths don't take drugs like that. Taking drugs apart from weed is still very much stigmatised in inner city London, of course the re emergence of electronic music into the mainstream has got more people taking it, but its still not as pronounced as it is in white circles. They're not as open with drug use or as open to drug use as white people their age, this is the truth.

I don't think stacks is talking about the old school crackheads of yesteryear, he is talking about the current generation of young black people and he is right in saying that drug use is less in these circles 100%

This .

It's just another one of them things black people wont acknowledge. If you know guys who deal various drugs and have a proper line not some 2 bit part time guy ask them.

It's like when black people say there are not any or many black gays, when black people saying black women don't prostitute themselves.