IS IT GAME OR IS IT 50?

CRLS AGAIN

I KNOW YOU SEE THE GLOCKCOS GETTIN MONEY IS WHAT WE ONRIDIN DROP-TOP IN THE WINTERWITH THE HEAT ONBAD YELLOW BITCHKEEP MY PASSENGER SEAT WARMLEG HANGING OUT THE WINDOWYOU AIN'T GOT THESSE ONBITCH HOLLAAASHEEETTI COULD GET A 100 THOUSANDUP IN THESE JEANSBIG STACKSPOCKETS ON CREAATINEEURRRR f*ck YOU HOEI'M SO 5-0FOURI HOPE EVERY SNITCH DIE SLOWHIP-HOP THAT'S MINE HOEI KNOWSHE KNOWI LIKE IT WET DON'T WANT NO DRY HOLEALRIGHTBITCH I AM THEE BOYNO DECOYAND I WILL STRAIGHT UPDESTROYANY BOY ORMANbla bla blaaaaaaurghh i can't be bothered but this wayne on this >>>>>>>> (UK)

I KNOW YOU SEE THE GLOCKCOS GETTIN MONEY IS WHAT WE ONRIDIN DROP-TOP IN THE WINTERWITH THE HEAT ONBAD YELLOW BITCHKEEP MY PASSENGER SEAT WARMLEG HANGING OUT THE WINDOWYOU AIN'T GOT THESSE ONBITCH HOLLAAASHEEETTI COULD GET A 100 THOUSANDUP IN THESE JEANSBIG STACKSPOCKETS ON CREAATINEEURRRR f*ck YOU HOEI'M SO 5-0FOURI HOPE EVERY SNITCH DIE SLOWHIP-HOP THAT'S MINE HOEI KNOWSHE KNOWI LIKE IT WET DON'T WANT NO DRY HOLEALRIGHTBITCH I AM THEE BOYNO DECOYAND I WILL STRAIGHT UPDESTROYANY BOY ORMANbla bla blaaaaaaurghh i can't be bothered but this wayne on this >>>>>>>> (UK)
Why would anyone think that good?WHY?

YOU'RE NOT READY BRUV.LIVE FROM THE FIVE HOUNRDED AND FOURIT'S MR CRAZY FLOWJUMPING LIKE A BUNGEE NO ROPEEVEN IN THE DUNGEON I GLOWEVEN IF IT AIN'T SUNNY I GLOWIF IT AIN'T ABOUT MONEYI GONOWHEREI'M NAILED TO THE FLOORMONEY CONTROLS WHERE I GOIT IS THE SAIL TO MY BOATAND ITS GOING DOWN GOING DOWNLIKE THERE'S A WHALE IN THE BOATSEE YOU CAN SMELL THAT I SMOKEAND YUPPP I SIP THAT LEANYOU HIT ME WITH THAT COMBINATIONIT MAKE MY EYES BLEEEDetc etcSICKKNESSSSS