Them Skets There

The Somalian

Elina Desaine, a third year IT Business Management student, has been named the UK’s horniest student.

Having entered into Shag at Uni‘s nationwide competition, Elina Desaine, a third year IT Business Management student at Exeter Uni, has been crowned the UK’s horniest student.
Beating off hundreds of applicants to win the title, Desaine, 20, has won £500 cash, a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, a crate of alcohol and a year’s supply of condoms.
HorniestStudentHeader-530x380.jpg
According to Shag at Uni, Desaine was “ecstatic” when she was told she had won, describing it as “her proudest achievement to date.”
“I entered the competition after my friend saw it advertised by Shag at Uni online,” she said. “He told me that I was perfect for it as I have a huge reputation on campus for letting my hair down and having fun. Everyone should act like me!”
pixels2.jpg
Quoted from Shag at Uni’s Facebook page, here is her winning entry for the competition:
Screen Shot 2013-11-14 at 16.32.19
Tom Thurlow, unapologetic creator of the seedy Shag at Uni site, said: “As soon as I saw Elina’s entry I knew we had a particularly wild girl on our hands. I love the fact she uses her position in the computer science club to have sex in the computer room.
523995_10150942826916036_264141676_n-530
“She even told me how the computer science club is perfect because it’s full of guys! After meeting with Elina personally I am 100% confident I have found the horniest student in the country.”
Whilst at University of Exeter, Elina claims to have slept with sixteen different men – the older the better.
Elina_ShagList-530x812.jpg
At Exeter we have this thing called ‘sharking,’ she says, “where older students prey on first year students and coax them into bed. I was sharked on three times in my first year and loved it!
“Older guys are much more experienced in the bedroom and definitely have more confidence. However, now that I’m a third year I’m definitely trying my hand at sharking and it’s a lot of fun!”
pixels.jpg
Desaine, who refers to herself as ‘Slutvian,’ moved to the UK from Latvia aged six. She has also nicknamed her university ‘Sexeter’.
To ensure she can have sex whenever she wants whilst at Exeter, Desaine told Shag at Uni that she currently has five or six sexual partners.
Elina_Expedition_Trip-530x297.jpg
Quoted on MailOnline, a University of Exeter spokesperson said: “We certainly don’t condone this sort of behaviour but our main concern at this time is for the student and the impact this may have on her over the long term.”

http://kingston.tab.co.uk/2013/11/15/exeter-undergrad-crowned-uks-horniest-student/

f*ckry how they dont blank out the science clubs faces, 

is it because they are black? 

That nigger who looks like uncle on the far left has definitely beat

http://shagatuni.com

Sounds like she in on it with the creator of the shagatuni website.

I bet since this story went live last week hungry guys have been signing up hoping to get a beat. It's another site were it's 'free' to join but you pay to access the user features with fake profiles.

She's a d*ckhead though how does she think anyone goggling her name when she goes up for jobs won't find these stories.

Sounds like she in on it with the creator of the shagatuni website.

I bet since this story went live last week hungry guys have been signing up hoping to get a beat. It's another site were it's 'free' to join but you pay to access the user features with fake profiles.

She's a d*ckhead though how does she think anyone goggling her name when she goes up for jobs won't find these stories.

Yep and I would like to thank all the guys from here who signed up last night I wont bait because of confidentiality 

The list of names looks made up

I wouldn't beat her either, skets gotta at least look sexy... So you can justify the beat knowing bare man ran before you.

Nah I don't believe this. At all. Do you know what people that study computer science look like?

I studied computer science at uni. I estimate that under 5% of the geezers on my course were capable of washing their bollocks to a good standard and sustaining an errection.

And she's claiming to getting porked by these types of guys? Regularly?

Just don't believe it.

One geezer stank so badly he was nicknamed the comp Sci tramp. I sat in front of me in a lecture once and I witnessed a spider drop out of his hair. Can't tell me he's got pipe game