Gopro Revolution: How the maker became a billionaire.

Afroman

Not so popular on here but I suppose someone like yourself can appreciate how this has revolutionised so many types of action filming from sports to nature to security

Truss. 

That little thing is a must have for anyone imo. Not even about been into film or photography or anything.  Just opens so many doors to tell a story the average joe wouldn't think of.  Very good holiday tool and all 

I have been watching some aerial work where it was mounted onto a dji phantom 

f*cked. 

Coast through london with this or a tekked out footballer at a game  on a solo run. aerial shot. Then pull right close to during his celebration.

Yea i could, tbh the sights aint that great i mean its basically just modern buildings and infrastructure, beach is nice but again its man made, huge malls, the usual giant fish tanks people show off, the marina is nice but again its really only the modern architecture.

Whats good for quick uploading? ill put some in the travel thread

• 2 weeks later...

Compression Fracture of the T12 Vertebra, 5 stitches to the eye, 6 stitches to the chin, severely sprained Back, wrist and hand. multiple bruised areas.

mad

• 3 weeks later...