I think ive forgot how to fight

Paul

i love fighting biggrin.gifaint had one for a few yrs. not worth the trouble nowu dont really need to kno how to fight. jus fight really dirty lol. grab nearest hard (bottle or ashtray or summin similar) object and and proceed to smash it on their head.if not go for the eyes :D

I fight dirty there isnt much of me so im likely to get closeso you cant swing and dig out your eyeballsa wins a win

Guest TulseHill8T8
i put 150+ punches in someones face in 1 minnute .
seen... i'm more of one punch kinda guy... blammmm
you hench ? cos im very stocky but can throw quick , normally takes me 3 punches and 1 kick to k.o someone . 1 to jaw , 2nd to the jaw , 3rd to the eye socket crack that then when there down stamp on there temple , good night mr tom

Guest TulseHill8T8
i shadow box every night for 1 hour and 45 minutes .
Non stop?You must have some next level fitness.
about 50 mins in morning and 50 mins at night i'd say i spend the rest of the time left each morning/night doing some weights to finish off .

ive always wanted to do boxingbut gettin hit in my beak doesnt really tickle my fancy
Same but for me I would have to train to get in shape and give up fags because at my weight class super fit hench motherf*ckers would be duppying me without some serious fitness training.

Guest Removal Man
i put 150+ punches in someones face in 1 minnute .
seen... i'm more of one punch kinda guy... blammmm
you hench ? cos im very stocky but can throw quick , normally takes me 3 punches and 1 kick to k.o someone . 1 to jaw , 2nd to the jaw , 3rd to the eye socket crack that then when there down stamp on there temple , good night mr tom
pretty stocky, i aint never been skinny reallyshadow boxin every night tho, thats kinda sick, might have to take that sh*t upi done various martial arts over the years, but i got a plan to become invincible (sort of)i'm gonna take up two martial arts, one which is on some proper demolition sh*t (boxing/kick boxing), and one which is all locks and counter-attacks (ju jitsu/judo)a little bit of weapon training with some thing like an umbrella, yoga, tai chi, general fitness, i'm lookin to go Travis Bickle on these muh f*ckas...