Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kim

write a poem about yourself.....

Recommended Posts

I am a surviver

No longer a hider

I walk in my stride with my head held up high

I dont give a fuck

I just strutt my stuff

I go on my way and I wake up and pray

That I will get a job today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haidhchhochohchong

dont test me coz i likeyour girl

shes got a big bum and big breast

so i put my d*ck in her pum pum

WHAT IS THIS FROM !!

 

I feel like i remember these lyrics from some OLLLDDD 3gp video ?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haidhchhochohchong

dont test me coz i likeyour girl

shes got a big bum and big breast

so i put my d*ck in her pum pum

WHAT IS THIS FROM !!

 

I feel like i remember these lyrics from some OLLLDDD 3gp video ?!

 

remix

 

*NSFW PICS IN VID*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bathtime


 


 


Im washing my big boobs


hmmm im in the mood


Im washing my clit


 Im loving it


My fingers going in


Im in a spin


Ready to cum, I better hum


So noone can hear what im doing  in here

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2013 at 3:52 PM, Kim said:

Bathtime

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im washing my big boobs

 

 

hmmm im in the mood

 

 

Im washing my clit

 

 

 Im loving it

 

 

My fingers going in

 

 

Im in a spin

 

 

Ready to cum, I better hum

 

 

So noone can hear what im doing  in here

 

This got me the opposite of hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my names steg

I don't beg

I make p now

on the reg

I own property, slumlord stef

not AG, I aint a pleb

like dokerty, was a mess

not properly, still stef

I lost Aims, you guess the rest

now i'm bless

never get Ds on my tests

I give Ds, STDs in 3s

I plant seeds then I breeze

n they think my name's steve

no responsibility, no davinchee

i'm leonardo you can't catch me,

got a few fake IDs

Got em from khaosan in the big bang BKKK

sly thai guy called somchai cha mayyy

guy gets papes

back of the shop stef, close them drapes

back to the skytrain, move out my way

no ta nigerian, dont blaze zoots

no ta siberian, don't pay for poon

no ta you indian, don't wear suits

I aint goin court

never got caught

even if I did

balls in my court

never done wrong

i'm rick your mort

fuck offff

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can verify all of the above is true. You've got one up on the regular road rapper Steg, you can't buy authenticity.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ain't a rapper, are you silly, but I'm on road, always busy

or on the sois, or in the chome, or on whatever hong kong call's roads

you can't moan n groan, ring me at home, i'm in a whole 6 next time zones

steve is internationally reknown, got way more sim cards than I got phones

that'd be mad, i'd need mad pockets, need a hench suitcase, oh just stop it, already tight on space, cos of the profit

currently got more currency than the post office, bereau de change man nah I can't stop it, I bury the change man nah you can't rob it

 

Can't buy authenticity

not like the like's on mikes IG

AG can't buy a G cos he aint got P,

can't be a G cos he ain't like me, mental age of 3, ma won't let him have his own house keys

 

Just touched home, sunday roast, breakfast toast, strawberry jam, makin the most, seeing the fam, bare white birds, giving em pokes

when i'm on the soi's, see all the boys, might yam som tam, might link ploi, eat her tom yam, nah I ain't roy, but you might come a cropper if you take big steg for a boy

 

I do like asians but im caucasian, the boys in brown try take me station

luckily i've got p n i'm real patient, so after some MINOR financial reallocation, i'll be off smiling like an alsation

But I ain't german, but I am a shepherd, lonewolf sheep darg can't tell you the method, but birds get herded

gotta stay cryptic or i'll get birded, possibly murdered

Bit scared of yakuza

n why I gotta off my shoes when I come to your yard, what if i've got a varuka (JEEZ)

 

On 11/23/2013 at 8:27 AM, Mizchif said:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2013 at 1:49 PM, Kim said:

I open my wings

I let him in

His hard stiff c*ck

I take the lot

Up my p*ssy

But im no hussy

Just passing the time

while i drink my wine and have a smoke its no joke

I am the queen of the deepthroat

 

twitched almost every line lmb

/

i started writing poetry i could drop some in a more serious thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wind is untouched but moved, and the only awareness there is to be had is the bowing of the branches of trees.

They do not know how the tree feels about falling leaves but on an autumn morning, the leaves are spread.

How tall can one tree reach? How far can one leaf fall?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, local said:

I ain't a rapper, are you silly, but I'm on road, always busy

or on the sois, or in the chome, or on whatever hong kong call's roads

you can't moan n groan, ring me at home, i'm in a whole 6 next time zones

steve is internationally reknown, got way more sim cards than I got phones

that'd be mad, i'd need mad pockets, need a hench suitcase, oh just stop it, already tight on space, cos of the profit

currently got more currency than the post office, bereau de change man nah I can't stop it, I bury the change man nah you can't rob it

 

Can't buy authenticity

not like the like's on mikes IG

AG can't buy a G cos he aint got P,

can't be a G cos he ain't like me, mental age of 3, ma won't let him have his own house keys

 

Just touched home, sunday roast, breakfast toast, strawberry jam, makin the most, seeing the fam, bare white birds, giving em pokes

when i'm on the soi's, see all the boys, might yam som tam, might link ploi, eat her tom yam, nah I ain't roy, but you might come a cropper if you take big steg for a boy

 

I do like asians but im caucasian, the boys in brown try take me station

luckily i've got p n i'm real patient, so after some MINOR financial reallocation, i'll be off smiling like an alsation

But I ain't german, but I am a shepherd, lonewolf sheep darg can't tell you the method, but birds get herded

gotta stay cryptic or i'll get birded, possibly murdered

Bit scared of yakuza

n why I gotta off my shoes when I come to your yard, what if i've got a varuka (JEEZ)

 

That Mike Skinner flow. Pos.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haze-e said:

That Mike Skinner flow. Pos.

was goin more with the 'what's my name' type flow at the start of both n then slowly drivelled off as the genius took over

i am open to the mike skinner interpretation despite the possible racist connotations

big steg's progression from the start of the fred is really somethin tho

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, local said:

Can't buy authenticity

not like the like's on mikes IG

AG can't buy a G cos he aint got P,

can't be a G cos he ain't like me, mental age of 3, ma won't let him have his own house keys

r73VJe3.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×