What would you do? (Homosexual Themed)

The Somalian

Paedophiles and homosexuals aren't the same thing.

A paedophile is someone who knowingly rapes children (statutorily or actually), a homosexual is a consenting adult who has varying idea's about their sexuality.

To mention them together is ignorant in itself. What if someone applied the same logic in regards to race, would you find it acceptable for them to judge you differently or feel uncomfortable based on your complexion?

Paedophiles and homosexuals aren't the same thing.

A paedophile is someone who knowingly rapes children (statutorily or actually), a homosexual is a consenting adult who has varying idea's about their sexuality.

To mention them together is ignorant in itself. What if someone applied the same logic in regards to race, would you find it acceptable for them to judge you differently or feel uncomfortable based on your complexion?

The are the same thing in that they commit unnatural and disgustiing acts

Race shouldn't be allowed to be mentioned in the same breath as this madness.

• Upvote 1

Unnatural?

I don't know why I've become the pro-homosexual advocate but "Homosexuality" is common with many animals, not just humans. A quick google search says its been observed directly in over 1,500 different types of animals.

And disgusting is again, your objective opinion on the subject, and the argument I am raising is, thou doth protest too much, no? I am very not gay, but gay people don't make me feel weird because I have enough common sense to know gay people aren't going to rape me and have sex with my bum just because they're gay.

If you can't be around a gay person without being uncomfortable, then it is logical to assume you have questions or concerns about your own sexuality, hence being uncomfortable.

The cliche of a white woman crossing the road or holding onto her bag when she sees a black man, it's not to do with her own insecurities in being white.

It's just probably her lack of exposure to black men other than what she hears or sees in the media.

Would say the same is true of a straight person with no previous interaction with a homosexual.

• Upvote 1

Unnatural?

I don't know why I've become the pro-homosexual advocate but "Homosexuality" is common with many animals, not just humans. A quick google search says its been observed directly in over 1,500 different types of animals.

And disgusting is again, your objective opinion on the subject, and the argument I am raising is, thou doth protest too much, no? I am very not gay, but gay people don't make me feel weird because I have enough common sense to know gay people aren't going to rape me and have sex with my bum just because they're gay.

Yes unnatural. You cannot tell me it's natural or normal for a man to fuck another man up the arse

Me being around them has nothing to do with them moving to me. I just don't agree with the way they live their life and quite disgusted by it tbh. It would make me a hypocrite to associate with them

• Upvote 1

If you can't be around a gay person without being uncomfortable, then it is logical to assume you have questions or concerns about your own sexuality, hence being uncomfortable.

The cliche of a white woman crossing the road or holding onto her bag when she sees a black man, it's not to do with her own insecurities in being white.

It's just probably her lack of exposure to black men other than what she hears or sees in the media.

Would say the same is true of a straight person with no previous interaction with a homosexual.

It's exactly that actually. If these guys actually objectively hung out with a few gay people they probably wouldn't hold such strong opinions against them as people. Same applies to most areas of life actually, our ignorance is our own downfall. We avoid people who are different, cast them aside and judge them rather than attempt to understand and deal with the differences.

But I stress, if that's how you think, you shouldn't hold judgement against people who do the same thing to you

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

sums up this thread, and the "what do You think of the studies" thread