This is why I don't go independent chicken shops

The Somalian

'The filthiest takeaway ever seen': Inside the mouse-infested fried chicken shop so dirty inspectors closed it on the spot

The vile hygiene standards in the shop saw it closed down by Waltham Forest health inspectors, who released images of its interior as a warning to other takeaways
4eb910ff-625b-49ae-a198-9879ac76db6a_QFC
These stomach-turning pictures show the disgusting conditions inside a fried chicken shop branded 'the filthiest ever seen' as it closed down.

Inspectors visited the 'QFC' takeaway in East London and found left over chips strewn on the floor, hundreds of mouse droppings in cupboards and grease everywhere.

The vile hygiene standards in the shop saw it closed down by Waltham Forest health inspectors, who released images of its interior as a warning to other takeaways.

After spotting a mouse infestation, the council said QFC was 'one of the filthiest inspectors had ever seen'.
Councillor Clyde Loakes said: 'It begs the question, what does the Q in QFC stand for?

‘Queasy? Questionable? Certainly not Quality, that’s for sure! In all seriousness, the photos I have seen connected with this inspection tell a pretty disgusting tale.

‘It is truly shocking to find businesses like this that have an utter disregard for the health and well being of their customers.'
443b308e-e6dd-45e0-af25-ca9b9cef8a69_DSC
dc46ae93-e39f-4832-af8d-67a6fbc24055_DSC
3c957992-1a72-49d2-a93d-1d9c91eccc46_QFC
The takeaway was closed down on November 18 immediately after inspectors arrived to check food hygiene practices.

A Hygiene Emergency Prohibition Order was then secured from Stratford Magistrates' Court within two days.

QFC can only re-open if inspectors deem it no longer a risk to customers.

Local store to (east london).  

• Downvote 2

the majority of asian run takeaways are like this tbh, they have no regard for hygiene.

• Upvote 8

i swear to god wallah i knew it would be wlathamstow before i entered the thread

Used to box down dixy in stow as a teenager...

Retired too, haven't munched from a chicken shop in nearly 6 years...

Worst ill do is them standard kebab hoiuses after a night out

One time I went to the one like 2 doors down from dixy with my boy and he was having a full on feast but the guy who served him had acne/boils all over his hand.... Grim

Also why all them mcds workers and that got acne... Must be the grease

the majority of asian run takeaways are like this tbh, they have no regard for hygiene.

the majority of asians run takeaways are like this tbh, they have no regard for hygiene.

the majority of asians run takeaways are like this tbh, they have no regard for hygiene.

how do you lot know asians are like this?

i ask cos someone was saying something similar to me recently and i thought they were just being racist ya feel me

how do you lot know asians are like this?

i ask cos someone was saying something similar to me recently and i thought they were just being racist ya feel me

well you can go to the asian chicken shop and get salmonella

you can go to the white chicken shop and get bland unseasoned chicken

or go to the black chicken shop, get shit service and short changed

• Upvote 2

That's why its best to goto turkish/greek place... But nowhere outside london

/

Not really asians just the illegals these places hire.... Them man liviing 6 in a room doing 20 hour shifts and sending there p back yard.... You think they got time to wash