Rate your intelligence

Pro

It just seems that you just lack a bit of class mate

that's all

comes across as one of the most insecure posters on the board tbh, just look at his previous topics and posts :lol:

Couldn't disagree with you more here. Mr Martinez has always seemed pretty cool. If someone come on here and believed some of the sh*t typed up they would think everyone is f*cking the sexiest girls, rocking a champagne lifestyle with the body of greek god and mind of Einstein. When really most people are sat in there boxers eating a pack of cheesey Wotsits wanting anonymous people on an internet forum to value their opinion.

that's all

comes across as one of the most insecure posters on the board tbh, just look at his previous topics and posts :lol:

Couldn't disagree with you more here. Mr Martinez has always seemed pretty cool. If someone come on here and believed some of the sh*t typed up they would think everyone is f*cking the sexiest girls, rocking a champagne lifestyle with the body of greek god and mind of Einstein. When really most people are sat in there boxers eating a pack of cheesey Wotsits wanting anonymous people on an internet forum to value their opinion.

1. he was talking about captain planet

2. yh? name names

that's all

*their

I'd say i'm a comfortable 7.

The smartest technically minded person i've met would be my Lecturer at Uni, his knowledge is phenomenon

in '07 he was saying that in 5 years time Cloud computing will be in most of our everyday life including smart phones.

In one lesson he actually explained in detail how CPU's are made by injecting UV light in sand (all without any text book)

He's registered on some freesource organisation who find bugs in software and report them to their developers.

• Upvote 1

people that brag about their intelligence are usually thick as pig sh*t in my experience

lol im seeing guys claim 7s & 8s like i havnt witnessed the utter shite they have typed on this very forum :lol:

• Upvote 1