3soms n gangbangs......

Kim

would u get involved

i was round this couples yard in notts last night if i had known what they had planned i wouldnt have bothered

both were tryna seduce me all night,,,,i didnt kno wot to do wen they just started fucking anyway i just filmed it in the end but it was hot watching cudnt wait to get home and play widmyself also i wudnt do anything wid them even if i wanted to she chatts much so just watched

they even loved tht i was watchin and encouragin em both bt was shook to get involved

would u have 3 som wid ur gal

have u had 1 b4

grace have u been gangbanged

?

• Downvote 1

had a couple of 3somes always 2 guys and girl, still waiting for 2 girls and me.

Have a disturbing image stuck in my head from a few years ago, me and this bloke sitting on a double bed naked trying to maintain a hard on waiting on his wife to come out of the bathroom to get fucked by both of us. 

• Downvote 1

i hate these white people in courts who send down 'urban' people due to 'rape'

na bra its not rape... the girl(s) fully no wot theyre doing thats why they are called boshes

but these stupid whites with their upper class selves do not know about this 'life'

• Downvote 11

Guest Chelsea Jack

would u get involved

i was round this couples yard in notts last night if i had known what they had planned i wouldnt have bothered

both were tryna seduce me all night,,,,i didnt kno wot to do wen they just started f*cking anyway i just filmed it in the end but it was hot watching cudnt wait to get home and play widmyself also i wudnt do anything wid them even if i wanted to she chatts much so just watched

they even loved tht i was watchin and encouragin em both bt was shook to get involved

would u have 3 som wid ur gal

have u had 1 b4

grace have u been gangbanged

?

:rofl:

obviously ive seen people get smashed out b4 bt this time was different full on 3 sum should have done it bt not a slag

hes c*ck was rock hard tho was gettin my p*ssy wet not goin to lie i should have just let him fuck me with it

i am txtin him now tellin him i want it for a laugh see wot my bredrin says

had a couple of 3somes always 2 guys and girl, still waiting for 2 girls and me.

Have a disturbing image stuck in my head from a few years ago, me and this bloke sitting on a double bed naked trying to maintain a hard on waiting on his wife to come out of the bathroom to get f*cked by both of us. 

You might wanna word it better.

Wow.