Ukraine Protests

Fighting Weight

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=56fdab69310d" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=e29d3a30b177" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<br>

<br>

deep

livestream from Kiev

A good thing?

A european country in the midst of a meaningless civil war and man thinks there's positives to be taken yea?

A change for what?

clueles guy

Yeah, its a good thing to rise up against a tyrannical government

You got that slave mentality

You think they are out in the cold having a laugh?

They are desperate people, taking desperate measure for change you mug

These people are poor and have to take a stand to get changes for there country for the better and sometimes you got to get mad and make your voice get heard even if that means going into the street and doing it 

What brainwash you been fed pal?

• Upvote 1

Thun and Afghoon

It's a civil war we're seeing unfolding before our eyes

a pointless one at that, as I already stated

you think the European Union is some sort of saviour?

Russia's just as problematic

there are no winners. and there are no positives.

The country's split more or less 50/50.

it's all just sad.

You been fed its about the EU but its bigger then that, thats what the news keeps repeating, thats how I know you are lapping up the brainwash

Them people are at breaking point and want change for the better as there government is tyrannical and they cant take it any more

Its not pointless to the people of that country as its so bad for them they are having to go to them measures to make change happen

What do you expect them to do? Just keep getting mugged off and take it, nah, they are fighting back and thats the human spirit rising and not having a mentality of being a slave and being worthless human being

• Upvote 1

Jay is that you?

I swear, thun's this guy I know always chatting crap about his excloosive sources of information, that no-one else has access to

come off it you fool

the unrest is very much about the decisions the country's leadership has taken to side itself with Russia

Ukraine has historically been split with the russian speaking pro-russia east, preferring to side with russia, and the rest preferring to side with the west.

i'm not even going to waste my time trying teach another pig to sing

Have you not read or seen about the divide between rich and poor in the country?

You think its only about the EU and thats the only reason they are rioting because they are begging the EU  :lol:

When you reach the brink of desperation this is what happens and people rise up against tyranny

You must come from one of them opporessed countries in SA that lick the boots of police and bow down to an oppressive government that why your finding it hard to understand why they are rising up

We know Russia has a big hand in whats going on over there, you are stating there obvious mate

same guy will be posting bare ukip fraff about how the UK needs to denounce the european union in a few months

arrr

You keep repeating they are only rioting because they want to join the EU which is bullshit

Sounding like a brainwashed Sky news correspondent

These are desperate poor people rising up you dumb fuck, it aint all about EU but hard to educate you as your slave mentality is on overdrive

Whilst you continue to suggest that this is not a political unrest, I can't continue this discussion

it's not for you.

btw, i come from a country (with first hand experience) that has suffered one of the longest fights against the government in this world's modern history, but that's neither here nor there.

Funny you say that, I was just about to address your previous post

why would something like this OUTROAR never happen in london?

why?

Because your country is not controlled by a mass murdering dictator?

Because your government doesn't have political opponents put in jail?

Because journalists who criticize the British government don't get found filled with bullet holes?

Just a few reasons

I would argue that the Uk is controlled by the types you describe above

I would argue the system here is so corrupt and so fucked up that there are no political opponents

for your third point see above

That's basically what I was getting at with Thun

There is no freedom.

I respect their spirit and determination A LOT. But it's all in vein.

At the most they'll have what we have. A more sophisticated way of getting fucked.

Who just saw the guy setting himself on fire by spilling his Molotovs everywhere on the news :lol:

/

this is fucked, how are the police drawing for the snipers and just picking off un-armed protesters 

afgoons right i think, the uk has always been good at placating the people when sh*t gets hectic and rarely has to go overboard cos we generally accept the status quo and the furthest we usually go is stuff like poll tax/orgreave riots, which does kinda pale in comparison to the crazy sh*t other people do.

the fact is every day more stuff, (nsa, assange sh*t,) comes out telling us these people are watching and controlling more of what we do, but we all just carry on 

i actually think if we really kickd off the uk govt would do the same... remember how they started (and were supported by the population) locking ppl up for 3yrs for stealing some stuff from jd and they were even seriously talking about rubber bullets in the future after 2011 riots. law and order comes first always

Lets be realistic, the London Riots were a load of shit. All them looters deserved anything negative that came to them. Opportunists out for freebies and to raise hell with no real cause in their hearts. Not surprising the public would of supported any heavy handed tactics used against them. Burning down shops and peoples homes, even as much as killing innocent people. Not even gonna get into the whole shit that happened with the Gangster getting shot, but not long after that another guy was shot dead whilst sat in his car here in Manchester by the police and he was unarmed, you probably never even heard about it. Bemuses me why people decide to riot by wrecking their own communities. Why not take the anger straight to where these corrupt fuckers live in their little small villages.

• Downvote 1

Lets be realistic, the London Riots were a load of sh*t. All them looters deserved anything negative that came to them. Opportunists out for freebies and to raise hell with no real cause in their hearts. Not surprising the public would of supported any heavy handed tactics used against them. Burning down shops and peoples homes, even as much as killing innocent people. Not even gonna get into the whole sh*t that happened with the Gangster getting shot, but not long after that another guy was shot dead whilst sat in his car here in Manchester by the police and he was unarmed, you probably never even heard about it. Bemuses me why people decide to riot by wrecking their own communities. Why not take the anger straight to where these corrupt f*ckers live in their little small villages.

we were talking about this in another thread. about "you never heard about it".

• Upvote 1