Sign in to follow this  
Dave'allgood'H

There needs to be....

an events forum on here.Every forum I go into on this site has more topics about events than actual interesting content.If a an event forum was added, then it would stop people having to look through laods of topics before they find something they wanna look at.the forums are like one big advert at the mo.

to be honest flashback needs to be updated a bit ive been checking out other forums and yeah even what you mentioned dave things like this need to be awknowledged biggrin.gif no offence flashback just giving feeback lol :D

This needs to be placed in the Feedback forum. But anyway, this could be a good idea, but then would anyone actually bother visiting the room and take notice?

I've seen what happens on other forums though. There is an 'Advertising' room, no-one really checks it, just gets dumped with adverts. Whereas, if the adverts are allowed in other rooms, they are more likely to get noiticed.

I've seen what happens on other forums though. There is an 'Advertising' room, no-one really checks it, just gets dumped with adverts. Whereas, if the adverts are allowed in other rooms, they are more likely to get noiticed.
why dont adverts be e.mailed or p.m to peepes as well as say placed up in the gallery or advert section????? or instead off????

hey sexy :wink:

So what, who gives a shite?I don't wanna see adverts, and i guess if people dont check the advertising forum, then they dont wanna see adverts either.