BAD CREDIT - AVERAGE CREDIT - GOOD CREDIT

Guest 90210

So Im looking to jump on this credit ting... its good to have the option of credit when you need it... im getting older... need to be making them wise decisions...

when you have defaults on your credit file and you pay it off can you call the company and tell them to completely remove the entry?

when people say it takes years to 'rebuild' credit file what does this 'actually' mean...? as in having a score of about 100 going up to 700?

this whole credit thing is a big myth

I would say dont get one. They can be very dangerous

Yes they can improve your credit rating but I know plenty of people who have got mortgages without one

You cannot remove defaults unless for example the company see you normally pay your bill on time and just miss one payment.

get a credrit card buy couple tings pay back straight away n ur credrit will increase

keep doin tht till u get goo credrit simple

u can ask for the defaults to be removed nt a myth but u will have to get the company to do it and thts jus long

• Downvote 1

(i have heard some business men do that though what kim is saying... theyve made p's... declared themselves bankrupt, then started over or some shit like that... but its all loopholes and changing assets names etc etc)

Yes they can improve your credit rating but I know plenty of people who have got mortgages without one

You cannot remove defaults unless for example the company see you normally pay your bill on time and just miss one payment.

it would of been good to remove defaults... on my file ive got 2 defaults and about 4 that say 'settled' with a figure next to it... i just wanna pay it all off and get the companies to remove the entries :/

barley use my credit card tbh

it would of been good to remove defaults... on my file ive got 2 defaults and about 4 that say 'settled' with a figure next to it... i just wanna pay it all off and get the companies to remove the entries :/

I don't think they can do that