Females and their insides.

CRLS AGAIN

Man that have had several long term partners.Have you noticed that I swear, no matter how flexible a girl ishow big her bum isor breastor chung her face iscertain chicks are untouchable simply because their insides are sooooooo SICK.like it just eats your piece up and has you going mad.whilstanother chick, could have the sickest face, bum and breastbut stillthe other one's pum just murks alllaaa that.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here you c*nt.Yes I get you.Theres this gurl called Goergia from Uxbridge, she has the best pum I have ever had.I would wife her just for her pum I swear down.Fuuck it, I would love to breed it, but I have to be realistic and know to wife a mega buff, mega safe gurl & breed her instead.But still, Goergia's pum >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any gurl I have had.I am obsessed with it, but this was on my malia holiday.My ex came second still but yes, I recked out Goergia good, was telling me she loved me & ting when I was making her buss.Only deep thing is is that my dom came off in her 3 times, thus people call me daddy credz and her mummy credz biggrin.gif [/color]

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
hahahaha at dom coming off three timesthats what happens wen you by the big ones an dont have wot it takes to fill em
LMFAO

hahahaha at dom coming off three timesthats what happens wen you by the big ones an dont have wot it takes to fill em
LMFAO
Pissed.
VERY pissed! But i guess the girl werent complaining apparently seen as she confessed her love for him.

Guest Seriouss
Can you flex your puss like that...?
Ah.. 'puss'. That sounds so cute.Course, every girl can.Its the same muscles that you use if you stop weeing midstream.

Guest Seriouss
Pelvic floor exercises + a clench and release type movement during sex
slightly difficult when ur dealin wiv certain levels or girthness tho dont u think?works best on head pokin
Yes, I fully agree. With a full on tan-tubby up there its very hard to squeeze sucessfully.