Females and their insides.

CRLS AGAIN

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha at dom coming off three timesthats what happens wen you by the big ones an dont have wot it takes to fill em
You d*ckhead.It happened when I bust and left it in for a few minutes and her being super tight her pum kept pulling it. But it didnt bother me.I would have wifed her back here still, only because of her pum.

hahahaha at dom coming off three timesthats what happens wen you by the big ones an dont have wot it takes to fill em
You d*ckhead.It happened when I bust and left it in for a few minutes and her being super tight her pum kept pulling it. But it didnt bother me.I would have wifed her back here still, only because of her pum.
ARRRRGHthat is y u NEVER STAY in wen u have a condom on, u have to take it out straight away, how could u make it happen 3 times

its something else like.Like some x factor, i dunno man.
i used to think it was something to do with how many times the girl had had sex but now i think its just a genetics thing. It's like purchasing a pair of gloves, some will look nice but they just wont fit right, you just gotta keep looking till you find that perfect fit for your "hand".

Guest Seriouss
dont u lot think its got something to do with the girl thenrather than the actual punarninits always better when u really rate someone rather than well he/she is buff, but not really on my levelits all in ur head
Also very true.You have to have some kind of connection. Even if it is a passionate hate like with me and Icey.He will give in one day.

dont u lot think its got something to do with the girl thenrather than the actual punarninits always better when u really rate someone rather than well he/she is buff, but not really on my levelits all in ur head
Also very true.You have to have some kind of connection. Even if it is a passionate hate like with me and Icey.He will give in one day.
These are bait chick responses.M12's following...

Guest Seriouss

So Carlos, you believe some girls just have very lovely pums?I can believe that.I also think there is a right pum for every penis.Like a lock and key thing.

Guest Ryan
ARRRRGHthat is y u NEVER STAY in wen u have a condom on, u have to take it out straight away, how could u make it happen 3 times
There's blatantly a few Greek speaking Luv Doc juniors around the place.

When I buss in a gurl, I get semi emotional, especially if im not using you for sex and want to be close. biggrin.gif My ex, I used to do that, and it came off only twice, one sket just after my ex I did that because it was standard with my ex.That Georgia gurl, I just needed to leave it in and be close, her p*ssy made me like that and for some reason when she said she loves me I was hoping that we could be together at home, but thats long.

This is true. I once had the ultimate fanny. And since that day I've never found another one that can satisfy me that much. It's ruined my life.
No, my ex was the only greek gurl I done that with.The sket was white and that georgia was white I think.

When I buss in a gurl, I get semi emotional, especially if im not using you for sex and want to be close. biggrin.gif My ex, I used to do that, and it came off only twice, one sket just after my ex I did that because it was standard with my ex.That Georgia gurl, I just needed to leave it in and be close, her p*ssy made me like that and for some reason when she said she loves me I was hoping that we could be together at home, but thats long.
wait a minute so after you come inside a girl, you just leave your d*ck in there for a while to be close? as in not carrying on with a semi. just kinda chilling in there :D
This topic's disgusting, such vulgar talk.
i swear you want everyone to think you're gay.

Adidas bro, is that cheat training or not?If only he had higher heading, he'd be toooo sick.
'Bout cheat training allow it. He's on his own schedule, all my wonderkids are. What you have to do is play him non-stop and give him experience from 2006. His stats grow like Nik Besagno from FM2006.

Guest Removal Man
*pukes*

Guest Ryan
Adidas bro, is that cheat training or not?If only he had higher heading, he'd be toooo sick.
'Bout cheat training allow it. He's on his own schedule, all my wonderkids are. What you have to do is play him non-stop and give him experience from 2006. His stats grow like Nik Besagno from FM2006.
Cool.Beg you post screenshots of Clichy, Diaby and Walcott if you still got them.