The Christmas & New Year Run In

Flojo

Liverpools best season for 20 years

Our worst for 10 and we are only 2 points behind em :lol:

How is it your worst season for 10 years? You now have 34 points after 19 games.

2010-2011 you had 33 points

2012-2013 you had 33 points

2008-2009 you had 20 points

lol  truss.

The gas..

It is spurs worst start ever

Thats what it says in the papers and that's why avb got sacked

pmsl @ flojo

you might wanna edit the opening post

we are closing in

can't see us finishing below 2nd

players have finally stopped listening to moyes and started playing for the shirt and fans, should carry us through

lol nah, we're where I expected us to be given our run in.

As for you lot all I will say is this, I've been where you are before and it can be painful because you're always looking above you and thinking 'if they just drop points in their next game and we win..' but this can go on for a long time until it actually materialises.

For some perspective you've played Norwich, West Ham, Hull and Villa over Christmas who between them have won 2 games out of 20 so you were always going to pick up points.

/

The Spurs man dem are funny because as I've said before we almost went bankrupt whilst you've enjoyed your peak years and all you've got to show for it is a League Cup. We're not size. Stop it.

pmsl @ flojo

you might wanna edit the opening post

we are closing in

can't see us finishing below 2nd

players have finally stopped listening to moyes and started playing for the shirt and fans, should carry us through

lol nah, we're where I expected us to be given our run in.

As for you lot all I will say is this, I've been where you are before and it can be painful because you're always looking above you and thinking 'if they just drop points in their next game and we win..' but this can go on for a long time until it actually materialises.

For some perspective you've played Norwich, West Ham, Hull and Villa over Christmas who between them have won 2 games out of 20 so you were always going to pick up points.

/

The Spurs man dem are funny because as I've said before we almost went bankrupt whilst you've enjoyed your peak years and all you've got to show for it is a League Cup. We're not size. Stop it.

Benchmarks aren't set after a little 4 month baptism of hot water. Stay wishing.

This is what you don't seem to understand. I aren't judging Moyes on his time at Man Utd, I'm judging him on his ten years at Everton.

Do you actually think you're winning the league this season?

Benchmarks aren't set after a little 4 month baptism of hot water. Stay wishing.

This is what you don't seem to understand. I aren't judging Moyes on his time at Man Utd, I'm judging him on his ten years at Everton.

It wouldn't be absurd. Us being 18 clear this time last season doesn't measure a decrease in our capability. It represents your underachievement last season. Our football then wasn't a tier above our football now. In fact I think we've improved in many areas, only last year RVP papered over the cracks. Him returning to form isn't farfetched. So yes we can win the league. To even be discussing this in December is a clutch at straws.

It wouldn't be absurd. Us being 18 clear this time last season doesn't measure a decrease in our capability. It represents your underachievement last season. Our football then wasn't a tier above our football now. In fact I think we've improved in many areas, only last year RVP papered over the cracks. Him returning to form isn't farfetched. So yes we can win the league. To even be discussing this in December is a clutch at straws.

Are you saying this taking the actual numbers into consideration or is this just that typical Man Utd fan attitude that feels context is irrelevant where your team and winning trophies are concerned?

If you win the title this season from this position it will be the greatest achievement in the history of the league.