The Division

Gambino

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Certainly copping this game. Been putting in the hours on it this weekend. It's actually pretty mad, especially in the Dark Zone PVP. Had some crazy battle before, bunch of guys rooftop to rooftop just firing like crazy for ages. Was like that shit you see with Troops vs the Taliban where there's just bullets flying across at each other. Finally couple guys managed to sneak across to the building a repel up a rope to take them head on.

Certainly copping this game. Been putting in the hours on it this weekend. It's actually pretty mad, especially in the Dark Zone PVP. Had some crazy battle before, bunch of guys rooftop to rooftop just firing like crazy for ages. Was like that sh*t you see with Troops vs the Taliban where there's just bullets flying across at each other. Finally couple guys managed to sneak across to the building a repel up a rope to take them head on.

I feel it will only last if the PVP keeps up. I have the PC beta and it just felt like people were running around a lot (I did read they toned down the AI spawns for the beta)

Getting high level rogue and the whole server trying to kill you is quite fun though.

One time there was like 7 people on the extraction point and 1 d*ckhead naded it ffs :lol:

We got done like that today. Had about 3 guys near us and my cousins giving it "Let's be cool with them yo, let's show em were alright and get em on our team" I'm like stood back like yea go ahead, so they are doing star jumps and saluting each other until man drops a sticky grenade on him and blows him up lol.

There is a lack of AI guys yea. I'm really wanting to play the Story Mode right now and just explore the whole map as most of it is locked off in this BETA. PVP is alright but that could get a lil tedious in the long run. We've spent hours on the map trying to find new loot to rank up and it's all for nothing with it ending tomorrow.

Game kinda reminds me of one old Playstation game called Urban Chaos.

No idea how long it will last before boredom sets in. I traded in MGS as soon as I clocked the two chapters story mode. And I traded Witcher III in before I'd half completed it, I intend on buying that again sometime though. The BETA on this just felt addictive, wanted to keep jumping on it. Looking forward to the full release now.

One major issue I have with it which has really pissed me off is the fact they are separating people on servers due to their rank. Meaning if I play the game when mates ain't online and get my Dark Zone rank higher than theirs is, they won't be able to play PVP with me next time until they rank up.