Draxler

Pogba

Rafinha

Meyer

Maher

Rabiot

Ucan

Torres

Pogba, Torres, Maher have all had an extra of first team experience over Barkley

Not sure why you mentioned Draxler in that list

Rafina? :/

Ucan 24 games for Fenerbache last year

Rabiot I would also say is a similar level, but I would rather Barkley

Most of them players have worked under top managers too, and attacking ones, with better players around them

Barkley has been under Moyes

Give him till the end of the season before writing him off, smh

Draxler

Pogba

Rafinha

Meyer

Maher

Rabiot

Ucan

Torres

Torres has done nothing mate.

I've been following him since he was 17, because he plays in the same team as Suso for Spain.

But everything he has done has been at youth level, he hasn't yet made a mark on the first team like Barkley has at Everton.

Out of the talents i've seen i could say only Pogba and Meyer i would put unanimously over Barkley. 

You named top talents, and couldn't name more than 8, so that at least shows you the level Barkley is on.

Scholes I see Zidane

Gerrard I see Kaka(03-07)

Gascoigne I see Roberto Baggio

You the difference

And you missed the point, no one is saying there weren't better, but they were all rated as some of the best players in the world, here and abroad this can not be contested with.

Also Gascgoigne didn't play the same role as Baggio mate, just for clarification.

Scholes I see Zidane

You the difference

And you missed the point, no one is saying there weren't better, but they were all rated as some of the best players in the world, here and abroad this can not be contested with.

Also Gascgoigne didn't play the same role as Baggio mate, just for clarification.

They were both play makers

Both had free roles

Didnt play the same position but had free roles off the front

What I am trying to say these guys are good but on the continent its a next level

Scholes I see Zidane

You the difference

They were both play makers

Both had free roles

Didnt play the same position but had free roles off the front

What I am trying to say these guys are good but on the continent its a next level

Baggio was basically a second striker mate, Gascgoine was a midfielder who could play AM like Gerrard and Scholes.

There is a difference, and if it wasn't for Gascgoines problems honestly believe he wouldn't be far away from the Baggios of the world, he had the talent.

Not sure if Kaka was on a next level to Gerrard either during the time period you mentioned, but thats another argument.

A man was screaming Suarez is the best CF in world football based on his performances against pub teams

You've lost it :lmao:

Suarez has turned up at every level.

For someone who puts so much credence on international football, maybe you are forgetting Suarez, has been the best player in South America internationally for the last few years.

Player of the tournament at Copa America, top scorer in the South American qualifiers, lead his team to the world cup semi final, 14 in 10 this season.

We're just going to derail the thread so take your L with dignity.

Who remembers Jack Rodwell?

Who?

Exactly

LMAO

Mention Rodwell like someone who is truly uneducated about English football.

Rodwell has never never had the same level of talent as Barkley, go ask Everton fans if you don't believe me. Barkley was being called their best talent even when Rodwell was still there, all you have to do is watch games of them to see the difference, Barkley has the technique as well as physical presence, Rodwel only has physical presence in spades, as a footballer he is a much lesser one than Barkley.

Draxler

Pogba

Rafinha

Meyer

Maher

Rabiot

Ucan

Torres

Pogba, Torres, Maher have all had an extra of first team experience over Barkley

Not sure why you mentioned Draxler in that list

Rafina? :/

Ucan 24 games for Fenerbache last year

Rabiot I would also say is a similar level, but I would rather Barkley

Most of them players have worked under top managers too, and attacking ones, with better players around them

Barkley has been under Moyes

Give him till the end of the season before writing him off, smh

Torres has only shone at youth level thus far.