Barkley /#PLHype

The Infamous

Ferdinand, Gerrard, Scholes, Lampard are all multiple CL finalists, and have been rated on the continent, as world class players. No one is saying Barkley will be the best CM in the world, but does he have talent to be one of the best in the world, like Gerrard and Scholes were undoubtedly were, yes he does.

Wilshere and Barkley are on the same level

Cleverley is league(s) below

Who would you say are the top 10 british midfielders right now?

In order of your opinion, I will even type out the numbers for you

Gerrard, Carrick, Lampard, Wilshere, Barkley, Ramsay, Barry, Llalana, Henderson, Shelvey

That's not in particular order btw

Barkley has been better than Deulofeu for me, and Deulofeu is the highest rated talent in the last 4 years to come out of La Masia. Thats how good Barkley is.

Dont want to derail to topic but this is why we won't agree Deulofeu is a way better football player. Different players but his first touch and close control>>>barkley

Mersey side aint produced anyone since wayne rooney. Do u know how many next rooney gerrards they have had.

Agree to disagree. Dont think Barkley will ever be that good. wilshere at the same age was way better lol there is so many players better than barkley who are the same age

Rafael has missed out around 18 months or maybe even more in his development because of injuries

Fuck out of here

Would  be up there if it was not injuries

Did I say right now he deserves to be in there now? no

In 2/3 years if he stays injury free, do I think he will be in there? yes

Stop twisting words, thats a female trait to have

/

You couldn't contest for Ozil to be in a world 11?

Mr_Mackey.jpg

MMMM KAYYYYY

Barkley has been better than Deulofeu for me, and Deulofeu is the highest rated talent in the last 4 years to come out of La Masia. Thats how good Barkley is.

Dont want to derail to topic but this is why we won't agree Deulofeu is a way better football player. Different players but his first touch and close control>>>barkley

Mersey side aint produced anyone since wayne rooney. Do u know how many next rooney gerrards they have had.

Agree to disagree. Dont think Barkley will ever be that good. wilshere at the same age was way better lol there is so many players better than barkley who are the same age

There first touch is about the same to me, Deulofeu has better dribbling and close control but he is a winger for the most part, at the same time i've seen Barkley make better passes. 

They've had a few new Rooneys, just like we've had a few new Gerrards.

But i'm sure you as a pool fan you can tell the difference between the Jay Spearing and John Welshs and the Jordan Rossiters.

Most of their new Rooneys like Jose Baxter, didn't perform beyond u 18 level, certainly never actually break through to the first team and played well against Liverpool Arsenal et al. Thats the difference.