Barkley /#PLHype

The Infamous

Not even I seen barkley bare times hes good but he cant keep the ball for shit. Plus his decision making is worse than what i have seen of cleverly. Basically cleverly start of last season>>>>what ever barkley has done so far

I seen barkley at youth level in the mini derbies. Suso used to drop him lool i dont buy it this guy wont be mentioned in 18months time

• Upvote 1

Barkley is an immense talent.

I always say its not always a bad thing when the only criticism you have of a young player is that he 'hold the ball for too long' if anything it at least shows he is comfortable in his ability, and he has every right o be because his touch dribbling and general play is exceptional for a player who just turned 20 a couple days ago.

Ok he shouldnt be compared to barkley but in my opinion he is better i dont rate cleverly highly anyways. i seen ravel in the same games he looks more ready. Passes better,dribbles better than barkley. I dont rate barkley close to as much as this forum does. Suso is way better than barkley as well.

I dont rate de guzman or barry lol havent even noticed canos

Barkley is a prodigal talent, English wise anyway, same as Ravel, dont see the point in comparing them to our Tom

Cleverly has the potential to be a starter for a top 6/8 side or a very good squad player for a club like us

Nobody is saying he is world class ffs

It is a shame we never built on from that Community Shield performance

I always say its not always a bad thing when the only criticism you have of a young player is that he 'hold the ball for too long' if anything it at least shows he is comfortable in his ability, and he has every right o be because his touch dribbling and general play is exceptional for a player who just turned 20 a couple days ago.

He is average

I have seen better twenty year olds on the continent

He is average

Here we go again..

Name me them.

He is average

Here we go again..

Name me them.

Porchy and his old I can name 50 better players than him claims again

• Upvote 2

not to totally derail this thread as ive said before if martinez can coach the english out of barkley he will be good

has sick feet

but that holding on too long and always running in straight lines needs to go

not to totally derail this thread as ive said before if martinez can coach the english out of barkley he will be good

has sick feet

but that holding on too long and always running in straight lines needs to go

Come on Ice your better than that

He has just turned 20

And it is his first run in a top club, game in game out

Your a coach, these things take time

Barkley has been better than Deulofeu for me, and Deulofeu is the highest rated talent in the last 4 years to come out of La Masia. Thats how good Barkley is.

Nah wouldn't go that far

Deulofeu >>>>>

Barkley ability and potential wise is up there though

He has been better though, i think most Everton fans will agree.

What i'm trying to say that even if he played on the continent he would be highly rated, the same way Scholes, Gascoigne, Gerrard, etc would have been, Porchy just sees the nationality and loses all objectivity.