Barkley /#PLHype

The Infamous

I swear the other week it was towsend :lol:

Nah it wasn't

Was Barkley

People been talking about him for a good 18.24 months now

M12 about 3/4 years ago

This season he is first choice, and playing excellent so far under a manager and style which his potential should flourish in

Nothing like bang bang anywhere Townsend

We will see how barkley does once his form dips. Ur seeing a 20 year old running on adrenaline hes a foreign entity to most teams atm

Adrenaline?

He has ability mate, even when teams start focusing on him more and he goes through a poor patch per say, he has too much talent not to bounc back.

guess time will prove one of us wrong

How is Pacheo doing Lahi?

And Nemeth and El Zhar and the 1000 other Liverpool players you have gassed up over the years

No offence but judging youth potential is not for everyone

LOOOL i had way to much LFCTV access them times

Never rated el zhar in my life. Pacheco was a beast at reserve level to be fair and Nemeth had a bad injury. Last i heard he was doing well in the dutch league

Rabiot,Jorginho,Suso,Maher,calhalnogul,draxler, just a few

Is Suso better than him?
He is doing well at Almeria im reading seen him against barca and a few highlights. Hes better imo hes playing as a cm at almeira as well way deeper than he would be in the premier league. Hes ahead of barkley interms of potential

I still cannot believe someone thinks Wilshere is better than Verratti

Jack stays injury free, you'll see a world class player

genuine WC? No chance

This is why you can annoying

You may have good knowledge on the game

But that is over-shadowed by your ignorance

All this talk about you being a baller, having flair, dribbling etc makes me think you think you are just bitter against this countries leagues and its players because you don't understand why you didn't make it.They are so shit yet you go to trials for league two teams doing the cruyff and still can't get a contract

It honestly gets annoying after a while Porchy

So anti-england and everything about it

Unnecessary Bane, c'mon.

I find myself having to reiterate this on Twitter a lot.

I consider Barkley as an attacking midfielder, not so much of an advanced playmaker.

His balance, his close control, acceleration & decent striking ability with both feet to be his best qualities.

As of right now, his decision-making, his passing in the final third & general teamwork are lacking & why I wouldn't consider him a 'playmaker' as of yet.

He has the potential to be a very, very, very good player. World class? Who knows, let's see how hard he works & how he continues to develop.

Lol, Cleverley.

It's insane to me that people don't take into context, the system, the playing philosophy, the team-mates & the manager's role in a player's performance.

He'll never be a WC player, but like what most United fans are saying, he can be a very, very good squad player. He's still young & if he continues to work (which he seems like the type to), he will improve.

Some of you write off players to quickly, I remember how you guys were treating Ramsey & yes, whilst he's always been better, the way he was viewed was similar.

Honestly, if you make a World XI for 2013, a PL player isn't on there. With the most used formation - 4-2-3-1

GK: Valdes

RB: Lahm

LB: Alaba

CB: Thiago Silva and .... (definitely not a CB playing in the PL)

CM's: Schweinsteger & Busquets

AM: Messi

WF: Ronaldo & Ribery

CF: Ibrahimovic or Lewandowski

I find myself having to reiterate this on Twitter a lot.

I consider Barkley as an attacking midfielder, not so much of an advanced playmaker.

His balance, his close control, acceleration & decent striking ability with both feet to be his best qualities.

As of right now, his decision-making, his passing in the final third & general teamwork are lacking & why I wouldn't consider him a 'playmaker' as of yet.

He has the potential to be a very, very, very good player. World class? Who knows, let's see how hard he works & how he continues to develop.

He has the potential to be world class, just say it

Let's not act like Barkley isn't better than Toure was at the same age

Lol, Cleverley.

It's insane to me that people don't take into context, the system, the playing philosophy, the team-mates & the manager's role in a player's performance.

He'll never be a WC player, but like what most United fans are saying, he can be a very, very good squad player. He's still young & if he continues to work (which he seems like the type to), he will improve.

Some of you write off players to quickly, I remember how you guys were treating Ramsey & yes, whilst he's always been better, the way he was viewed was similar.

How was the way they're viewed similar? The main critisim of Cleverley is his lack of ability. That's never been a view of Ramsay

Hard work or not if you can only improve so much. Cleverley isn't Manchester Utd quality

Honestly, if you make a World XI for 2013, a PL player isn't on there. With the most used formation - 4-2-3-1

On form right now I would have Mertesacker in there

On form right now I would have Mertesacker in there

Going by form yeah?

Dante>>Any CB in world football