Barkley /#PLHype

The Infamous

Juventus trio as a backline maybe, but individually?

Hmmm.

I rate Godin, wouldn't sure who's better out of him & Miranda.

/

Everybody keep your eye on Benatia (Roma) for the remainder of the season.

Juve back three

Chilleni is the best out and out defender

Barazgli is the best on the ball and is more calm

Bonucci is the best of both worlds

The thing is outside Italy they are found wanted

Lol, mandem trying to tell me an attacking midfielder who hasn't registered a single assist a third into the season is levels.

SMH.

Guys are forgetting about people like Kroos are only 23

Wouldn't place them in the same band just yet but yo, you forget what guys like Gotze was doing at 18? THAT'S a youngster you look at think, ''Yep, world class soon come.''

Lol, mandem trying to tell me an attacking midfielder who hasn't registered a single assist a third into the season is levels.

SMH.

Remember what you were saying about Bale? You're clueless mate

You were talking about players you play with before. If Barkley had someone better than Lukaku ahead of him he probably would have

I rate him, he has great assets

- got a turn

- can dribble

- can pick it up in tight areas

- two footed

holds on to it for too long, doesn't see a pass quick enough, lacks a killer pass - granted he's a young lad

Morrison lacks the physicality of Barkley but has a better all-around game, better understanding of the game in terms of when to slow it down and when to penetrate. Ravel is also far more of a goal threat in terms of scoring/creating, I rate him higher

If Everton had a better #10 they would be a serious threat imo Barkley should've done much better in the positions he was in on sunday, although he made up for it in the build up to their equaliser

It is a flavour of the month thing, 1st was redmond, then will hughes, then townsend, now barkley

• Upvote 6

Been away for a minute so wouldn't mind hearing what people think of Bale's start at Madrid in comparison to Neymar's at Barca.

/

Barkley is unquestionably talented and of course he has flaws in his game but it's a given considering his age and how few appearances he's made.

• Upvote 2

Been away for a minute so wouldn't mind hearing what people think of Bale's start at Madrid in comparison to Neymar's at Barca.

/

Barkley is unquestionably talented and of course he has flaws in his game but it's a given considering his age and how few appearances he's made.

WR has scored more goals

Ney has more assists

First Clasico

WR 0-0 subbed

Ney 1-1 MOTM

WR is one track bully

Ney turns up in the big games

Thats where we are at so far

Bale's start? Pretty good TBF.

I do think Isco's injury played a BIG part in it in the sense Madrid went from a 4-2-3-1 shape to a 4-3-3 shape which allowed them to start both Bale & Ronaldo as 2 wide forwards. 4-3-3 is a formation that's more suited to that.

Even when Isco did return, I think Ronaldo was out, so they did revert back to 4-2-3-1, and essentially Bale took his place as the wide forward & Di Maria as the wide midfielder which allowed Madrid that balance & of course faciliated Bale's good form in the last few games.

My concerns are that...

1. His 'stats' are not taken into context but purely seen as e.g. 9 goals, 4 assists in 12 games, he MUST be killing it & people aren't actually watching his overall performance.

2. When Ronaldo is back, does Ancelotti go with a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 with Isco, Di Maria, Ronaldo & Bale all healthy?

Food for thought.

/

WR has scored more goals

Ney has more assists

First Clasico

WR 0-0 subbed

Ney 1-1 MOTM

WR is one track bully

Ney turns up in the big games

Thats where we are at so far

Interesting.

Do you not consider goals scored in the champions league important?

I wouldn't mind hearing your opinion on Benzema's performance this season as well.