Sign in to follow this  
Guest TulseHill8T8

Who can read spanish ?

They say that everyday we look more and more like Madridand what bla bla bla bla blagod knows what those Spanish fools are laughing about

currar is 'to work' so they way i read it is that puyol is saying and what ______ doesnt work in san isidro

currar is 'to work' so they way i read it is that puyol is saying and what ______ doesnt work in san isidro
Put it into context. It doesnt mean work as in function or labour.'Mola' means 'cool', 'trendy' and can be used with several different meanings, with different syntax etc. Its basically slang.Some things just dont translate very well into other languages.

I know what he said....he lived in Peru for a bit so he picked the language up. No?

Was doing some work in Lima - not the nicest place but it was definitely a sick sick experience.Colombia is for next year when I get some money up to see more of south america.

nar he said people are always complaining because he speaks like he's from Peru.Which in-fact if it's anything like Ecuadorians (Which i think it is) HE is VERY pissed.He said that, in response to the comment I made that he most likely sounds like he's from Spain.Do you say"mande"?

Oh right, I might do a South American tour next year, depending on how the one of America that i'm doing next month works out still...

nar he said people are always complaining because he speaks like he's from Peru.Which in-fact if it's anything like Ecuadorians (Which i think it is) HE is VERY pissed.He said that, in response to the comment I made that he most likely sounds like he's from Spain.Do you say"mande"?
Mande as in pardon/whatd you say? Nah. But I say 'de repente' all the f*cking time biggrin.gif And I never heard Ecuadorian Spanish but I will say my accent is f*cking shower and has been known to make several women spontaneously multiple orgasm.to be honest its all pretty rusty man, I need some practice.

lool yer that type of mandeI just asked my mum and she said Ecuadorians and Peruans sound similar still.Mainland Colombians are the only people in the ENTIRE Hispanic community that have decent sounding accents.So get yourself a Colombian teacher.

lolthe andino accent is proper different from the coastal and jungle accent in peru as well so you gotta bear that in mindbut if you tell me where i can find some colombianas in london then Ill be more than happy to go looking for a personal tutor....

I swear theres a few in South. Actually sorry thats the porteugeuse in stockwell.

Elephant & CastleOvalStockwellall them places thereFULL UP OF COLOMBIANS.I used to roam there back in the day, pure Portuguese as-well.

Ooooooo i was just saying today i wish i could speak another language. biggrin.gif
Yeah so was I, but I ain't bothered no more. English is World Business Language so I jus look at it that way. Its too late for me to learn my language so bun it