Who can read spanish ?

Guest TulseHill8T8

currar is 'to work' so they way i read it is that puyol is saying and what ______ doesnt work in san isidro
Put it into context. It doesnt mean work as in function or labour.'Mola' means 'cool', 'trendy' and can be used with several different meanings, with different syntax etc. Its basically slang.Some things just dont translate very well into other languages.

nar he said people are always complaining because he speaks like he's from Peru.Which in-fact if it's anything like Ecuadorians (Which i think it is) HE is VERY pissed.He said that, in response to the comment I made that he most likely sounds like he's from Spain.Do you say"mande"?

nar he said people are always complaining because he speaks like he's from Peru.Which in-fact if it's anything like Ecuadorians (Which i think it is) HE is VERY pissed.He said that, in response to the comment I made that he most likely sounds like he's from Spain.Do you say"mande"?
Mande as in pardon/whatd you say? Nah. But I say 'de repente' all the f*cking time biggrin.gif And I never heard Ecuadorian Spanish but I will say my accent is f*cking shower and has been known to make several women spontaneously multiple orgasm.to be honest its all pretty rusty man, I need some practice.