kerser

continue building my wealth and resentment

finally snap and run away from all my responsibilities

might hold that off until oh15 tho

Haha oh13 stef u do make me lol

Went 2s on a property n stacked to fuck

My resentment levels may actually be down, who knos

Runnin away been put off til next August

2015 get either my flakey mate or my flakey bro to take over the business, lookin like bro

Live a fulfilling life

Visit at least the 12 countries on the list, looks like I got a stag as well so 13

Improve my health with cardio n kettlebells n that shit with the pull ups n that uz r on about on the gym fred

Wana learn skills like skiing, rock climbing, gardening, cooking, gay shit like that

Stop referring to it as gay shit

Fishing n hunting would be decent aswell

Be outside

A lot

Save stupid p

Start thinking about future potential ventures

:rofl:

All focus and energy is to be spent on increasing my wealth and prepping for my baby due in the Summer.

£11k pay rise

Daughter is half a year old on Sunday. Never stops laughing and smiling. Growing well.

Had an offer accepted on a new house which has a HUGE garden, workshops and a zip wire.

I smashed it.

• Upvote 7

:Y: :Y: Looking to contract in a few years when I get the experience. The daily rate / take-home is another level.

Could double my take-home now if I contracted but I don't have the capital to start / I feel too inexperienced to waltz into a job as a contractor.

Make the jump now, it is a common misconception that contracting carries such prerequisites but at the end of the day its just excuses.

I did it for a while too lol (Therefore can relate however if I knew what I know now I would have jumped straight away)

You dont need capital, what for? If you said freelancing then I would say fair enough but freelancing is the next step up from contracting till effectively you become your own boss

You dont need experience per say. What you do need however is the confidence to go outside your comfort zone and get the job done. Even the most experienced and competent engineers cant cut it as contractors just for this reason

And yes, my effective earning potential has now doubled......not even a set percentage increase, straight double and then some

The job itself is much easier than my last as well which obviously carries the only risk as a contractor...If you get too comfortable, your f*cked

:Y: :Y: Looking to contract in a few years when I get the experience. The daily rate / take-home is another level.

Could double my take-home now if I contracted but I don't have the capital to start / I feel too inexperienced to waltz into a job as a contractor.

Make the jump now, it is a common misconception that contracting carries such prerequisites but at the end of the day its just excuses.

I did it for a while too lol (Therefore can relate however if I knew what I know now I would have jumped straight away)

You dont need capital, what for? If you said freelancing then I would say fair enough but freelancing is the next step up from contracting till effectively you become your own boss

You dont need experience per say. What you do need however is the confidence to go outside your comfort zone and get the job done. Even the most experienced and competent engineers cant cut it as contractors just for this reason

And yes, my effective earning potential has now doubled......not even a set percentage increase, straight double and then some

The job itself is much easier than my last as well which obviously carries the only risk as a contractor...If you get too comfortable, your f*cked

That's real good man.

This is my concern, if I get too comfortable I could be at this job 5 years, I can't let that happen.

For me, I need the Capital as if I was to start contracting now, and I go two months without a job - I can't pay my mortgage.

Will give it at least 18 months until I build up my knowledge / finances then I'm jumping ship.

All focus and energy is to be spent on increasing my wealth and prepping for my baby due in the Summer.

£11k pay rise

Daughter is half a year old on Sunday. Never stops laughing and smiling. Growing well.

Had an offer accepted on a new house which has a HUGE garden, workshops and a zip wire.

I smashed it.

Zip wire?

Great thread.

Plans for 2015:

• Graduate with a 1st or 2:1
  • Get myself a grad job
  • Get my licence and my first car
  • Continue going gym and increase in size
  • Continue producing and get some placements on a few ep's
  • Take my girl to Paris
  • Make my family proud
  • Make more of an effort for my friends birthday events.