Family

Since the birth of my son me and my sister have become close. We barely got on at the best of times but it's completely different now. For the first time in 20 odd yrs I can actually say we are doing what sisters are supposed to.

I've got a 2nd cousin who I was fond of but I was the annoying little cousin so didn't see much of each other but as we've got older we've grown very close. Been on holiday 3 times together.

There's no one I dislike.

Bless with my whole immediate and extended family,

I can't hold grudges against them for long

d'angelo's mum dropped it best "if you aint got family in this world than what the hell do you got"

People that don't get on with their family tend to be miserable cunts

I get on super well with my immediate family and my cousins who are close to age. My cousins are like my best mates an weve lived together break bread togther make money together poor together. I love them all so much.

my role is often to try keep the peace an I dnt always succeed but all I ever want is for us all to get along in perfect harmony. some extended family members I need to make more of an effort with but its hard to fit them all in.

Family such a beautiful thing

Don't really speak to my pops since him and mumsie split but thetes no ill feeling. However the majority of the test of his side of the fam I don't fucks wid.

Mumsies side are fuckers aswell. The adults in my family move like kids sometimes. Can't stand it.

My Fam is cool. I'm the member of the family that everyone likes no beefs with no one.

Although I don't really see them which is more my fault than there's, I was sort of  busy with the uni thing and also had some personal issues that f*cked me up for a long time so preferred to avoid.

Will make an effort to see people this Christmas

I get on super well with my immediate family and my cousins who are close to age. My cousins are like my best mates an weve lived together break bread togther make money together poor together. I love them all so much.

my role is often to try keep the peace an I dnt always succeed but all I ever want is for us all to get along in perfect harmony. some extended family members I need to make more of an effort with but its hard to fit them all in.

Family such a beautiful thing

yh g

• Upvote 2

I'm 24, my sisters are 38 & 40. They moved out before I was even coherent. I'm getting to know them a little more personally now I'm older.

Me and my rents are bless

I'm father figure for my niece & nephews. I love them like my own.

My family's too big to fuck wit cousins. Family function catch-ups mostly.

Since the birth of my son me and my sister have become close. We barely got on at the best of times but it's completely different now. For the first time in 20 odd yrs I can actually say we are doing what sisters are supposed to.

Why would you say this was the case?

Don't really speak to my pops since him and mumsie split but thetes no ill feeling. However the majority of the rest of his side of the fam I don't fucks wid.

Mumsies side are fuckers aswell. The adults in my family move like kids sometimes. Can't stand it.

Hear both points.

Can't stand my dads family, only my grandad I'll spare time for.

My mums sister has always been on some competitive shit, it's like the woman ain't right in her head, her whole aura is negative.

My mums brother can't stand my aunt, some words were exchanged when my grandmother passed but they were probably long overdue tbh.

I think my grandmother kept everyone civil.

My cousins wedding and my other cousins bday kinda forced me to see everyone after a few years.

Glad I did in a way, especially my mums dad, I was speaking to him about some of the family tree stuff I been doing recently, probably the deepest convo we've ever had.

Just don't have time for any of the bollocks.

Why would you say this was the case?

I really don't know. We were never close even though we're only 4 years apart.

I'm happy things have changed.

I have a twin sister. Personality wise we are so similar. Cant remember the last time we even argued tbh. When she went uni i was lost lol

All of us get on all the time its just pure banter in my house.

Cant stand families that hate each other and all that shit, its all long

i can unequivocally say me (and my immediate household family) ARENT close to ALL of our family... BOTH SIDES...

lol, sometimes i sit back and think... this is quite strange... we are all family... we were close when we were younger, going around their houses and stuff but obviously when you get older you find your own life...

its even funnier when your uncle(s) and/or auntie(s) live in the same borough... yet you dont see them or havent seem them in about 5+ years 

lol really is something

I have a twin sister. Personality wise we are so similar. Cant remember the last time we even argued tbh. When she went uni i was lost lol

Cant stand families that hate each other and all that sh*t, its all long

pics?

Cant stand families that hate each other and all that sh*t, its all long

pics?

We have Turks/Catalans/Danes/Ghanaians/Italians/Arabs/Aussies/Americans/Belgians/French it's silly at christmas

So many different languages spoken

It's important to be a polyglot

My sisters are not on speaking terms(one will attend if the other is uninivited) SMH

Families were closer years ago