Tinder

Niall Ferguson

Over in the states right now (D.C) for a holiday. Used tinder like on a Monday night, matched on a Tuesday spoke to the girl in the morning she said she will be jogging around the area I said come say hi to me' she wanted to here my British accent, said hi and ended up given me head. Kept it moving...

• Upvote 1

Over in the states right now (D.C) for a holiday. Used tinder like on a Monday night, matched on a Tuesday spoke to the girl in the morning she said she will be jogging around the area I said come say hi to me' she wanted to here my British accent, said hi and ended up given me head. Kept it moving...

love storees like this

3V8qFHN.png

3V8qFHN.png
:lmao:

• 5 months later...

I would jump on this but I don't have facebook, I don't want to make a facebook just for this.

Make a fake one, takes two seconds
Cuz

It takes more than two seconds

You have to add 50 friends and like pages

That will take forever

Lol not really put up a couple of pics and like a bunch of shit girls check for, add no one and lock it down. done.

Didn't require I had x friends when I was eating.