Tinder

Niall Ferguson

Already planning on having as many weekends away as possible this year, most probably on my own.. This could be a game changer.. Just for random friendly female company at the very least

With the add ons you can set your location to where you are going in advance, set it on auto-like

Leave it to it for a couple days, go back on and choose who you want to greet you upon your arrival 

Technology >>>

• Downvote 1

Already planning on having as many weekends away as possible this year, most probably on my own.. This could be a game changer.. Just for random friendly female company at the very least

With the add ons you can set your location to where you are going in advance, set it on auto-like

Leave it to it for a couple days, go back on and choose who you want to greet you upon your arrival

Technology >>>

You know so much for someone who is out of the game bro

• Upvote 2

Yeh that's big

/

Anyone watch dragons den recently when them dons had a similar site but for groups.. You and your boy take a picture and match it with a girl and her friend... Then all 4 of you go out on a date etc

Thought it was a good idea for guys who wanna meet someone but find first dates awkward .. would be a laugh.. Only problem is there's a high chance you're both going to like the same girl or vise versa lol

Technology >>>

#tbt

My hands are clean bro

Just trying to help others with some wingplay/acquired wisdom

Technology >>>

#tbt

My hands are clean bro

Just trying to help others with some wingplay/acquired wisdom

????

Technology >>>

Slice2 negging me?

:lmao:  :lmao:

5fUylKH.gif

Technology >>>

Slice2 negging me?

:lmao:  :lmao:

5fUylKH.gif

Yeah

:lol:

• Upvote 1