Tinder

Niall Ferguson

19 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

That's how it works anyway isn't it? If you swiped no on her before she's seen you on her's you won't show up on her list and vice versa.

Not sure about that part. Probably right 

This is more in regards to if she sees you first, if you have this option she won't see you unless you swipe yes on her (aka your girls friends won't be able to see you anymore) 

11 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Not sure about that part. Probably right 

This is more in regards to if she sees you first, if you have this option she won't see you unless you swipe yes on her (aka your girls friends won't be able to see you anymore) 

Raaah happy cheating 

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Tinders fell off cause I swear when it first came out the first few girls who came up would always match with you if you swiped right so you would swipe right till you stopped getting matches and then swipe tings that are actually nice

It don't do that no more so I ain't getting as much matches as before

You n ur boy with 3 girls in a 4 person group ?

13 hours ago, Natty said:

Tinders fell off cause I swear when it first came out the first few girls who came up would always match with you if you swiped right so you would swipe right till you stopped getting matches and then swipe tings that are actually nice

It don't do that no more so I ain't getting as much matches as before

Yeah tinder fell off when they started trying to monetize it

anyone got some good screenshots of openers/ mid game/closing? i have some. i can text a girl off the internet to come over without meeting her for a coffee date. its usually a 50/50. either they take the bait or don't