Tinder

Niall Ferguson

never read any book about game all the way through. i read 3-4 chapters of neil strauss 7-8 months ago.  i ended up throwing the book in the closet.  most girls know about these books and understand the patterns cause they're bombarded with this textbook game material everyday. i stuck with lots of trial and error. Anything i type on text will work in a bar /club / daytime atmosphere.

i typed dont buy a girl a drink cause every other guy in the bar does that. what separates you from the others? if youre stacked with cash and money isnt a problem to you then why not? its a 50/50 she will stick with you all the way regardless if you buy her a drink. there are girls who dont mind buying their own drinks. those are the girls I'd rather talk to. why should we have to buy a girl a drink to get laid? cause society expects that of us lol? Say this. "Im sure there are lots of yuppies/wastemen who would love to buy you a drink. I'm not like the others. If you want to mingle with some yuppie for some free drinks, go ahead" its a risky play. either she will be blown away or she will walk away. if she walks away, i didnt want her anyway. if i see her for a 2nd time Then I'll buy her a drink cause I know it's pretty much confirmed I'll be going home with her. she worked for that drink

delivery of speech is everything. your a salesman selling yourself

its like an interview. if its not going anywhere or its going to be a ship wreck, before she cuts you off, cut her off. just say , your a nice girl but i dont think your my type. shrug her off . i have taken samples from analyzing various types of bad girls and tweaked them to fit a mans game , i think thats the best way to convey what i type . lol. criticism welcome. if im missing anything or you can add anything cool 

i was chatting some girls on tinder london. i used the term wastemen and they either didnt like that word or they havent heard that word in a long time. i guess its not popular there. my boy and I made it popular in the west end of Toronto. i can say it to a girl here and it works cause 99.9% of the time they have never heard it before.   i use wastemen around girls but mostly as a spring board to get me in conversation

• Downvote 2

Tinder in Morocco would be epic! Marrakesh would get you a few beats.

/

@j2_ I hope you creampie these chicks? You haven't won until you creampie the bitch. Don't turn up with a dom and if she's got doms, just say you don't like them and keep teasing her until she accepts it and says "put it in."

Once you have entered bareback, nut deep in her and you'll own the p*ssy until you lock her off. Keep doing it to these bitch @j2_, you'll be a Canadian don!!!:Y:

• Downvote 5

I'm not sure if I will want to hook up with another moroccan girl again. the one I dated was 20 yrs old 5'6, 120 pounds i think and had 36 d boobs. i am guessing the best way to compare her to anything would be a very expensive sex toy. my boy from uk taught me that any girl you break up with, you have to find a girl hotter than her. even the ones i have on fb off tinder london, theyre just smashes. I hooked up with two others since the ex and the sex Sucked. choking these girls and doing what i did to my ex didn't feel the same. and these girls werent bad looking.  I know she hasn't hooked up. her vagina is closed. you need strong game to get in that and I feel like in some ways i fucked her up for her future bfs lol cause i mangled that and did things to that like a convict who spent the last 20 years in jail. i feel like i am fucked now . not trying to come off as emotional bitch but i feel like any other girl i hook up with in the future the sex is going to suck. i dont think any guy can fuck her the way i fuckd her either. im being real and honest.  has anyone else been through this? 

Yeah....but....... did you creampie these bitches? You have to own their p*ssy by nutting in them. They adapt to you and slyly become addictive as your DNA is inside them. Do it from now on @j2_

Most London bitches expect bareback sex now and the load, just have a STD/STI results available, preferably within 3 months.:Y:

• Downvote 6

lol. whattt . i dont know what else to type. i was maybe 1 week away from getting it in her ass. i didn't care about it that much. i was waiting for her to get drunk but we broke up during exams . i mostly power fucked this girl to oblivion. she would scream at 3 am in her living room on the 25th floor of an apartment building and i could hear people in the hall way wondering if shes getting raped. i gave her 7 orgasms in 1 night. and fucked her every night or every other night for six months even during her periods. 

im not sure how it is over there though girls doing anal in canada, id say it has to be 40/60. Ive never done anal cause every girl ive hooked up say to stop cause it hurts to much even with lube. and im being careful. fuck i donno. i like low mileage . girls with high mileage dont do it for me. as im getting older i realize hooking up with the 19-23 age of what i look for is getting harder. fuck 

a friend a few weeks ago said if he knew what he knew now and was 20 all over again he would of been unstoppable. ive been thinking about that one off and on and fuck its so true. i have the game cracked but im missing the social groups of being surrounded by younger girls. im hoping london is better. 8 million something people

4 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Yeah....but....... did you creampie these bitches? You have to own their p*ssy by nutting in them. They adapt to you and slyly become addictive as your DNA is inside them. Do it from now on @j2_

Most London bitches expect bareback sex now and the load, just have a STD/STI results available, preferably within 3 months.:Y:

looooooool död 

• Upvote 1