Tinder

Niall Ferguson

not sure how i typed all that out last night but i slept and im refreshed.i havent talked to many people in the last 2-3 days. i have no wingman here, i cut the acquaintances out.  im bored af until the new school year starts. 

i noticed 2 dislikes on a post, lol i should of added i use the term around girls on a situational awareness basis. i dont make fun of other guys for fun. its just things i picked up learning this stuff.  im not trying to come off as a know-it-all. if 1 guy on here benefits from what i type then it was worth it.  the game is a never ending learning process. im still learning it. 

laterrr

here is a canadian tv show on How to Pick up women. this show came out in 2006 and only ran 3 seasons. it was taken off the air as Feminists argued and won to have the show pulled. it makes women come off to men as objects 

here is a best moments clip. you can torrent the seasons on pirate bay. Keys To The VIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR4LaNIGbiw

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Damnn son

Everyone gone back to face to face/pof?

Bumble is the ting now seems like Tinder if you don't pay you don't get as much matches anymore

Back in the day you could leave it for a couple weeks go back to it and the first 1-6 tings you swiped you would match with now you could swipe 35 times and get 1 match

the quality of tings on bumble is spectacular - i will never lie to you - MY LORD

its like everytime im swiping right, they all look gorgeous.... sexy.... model-esque - like WOW

ive been matched with a few tings from bumble - eagerly awaiting them to message me - and it times out and they vanish.............

I guess they just did a rapid sweep like what i did, but wasnt liking di dark skin :(