Tinder

Niall Ferguson

• 2 weeks later...

I told one women on POF I just wanna smash an cut, she tells me she's not about that life. We leave it at that

2 2's now I message her last night, we get chatting again but she keeps dropping laughing emojis, lols and haha when I'm not even being funny? I really can't tell if she is being sarcastic, if she jst wants the D or am I overthinking ?

eb1c73dad0e8e96303c776de8e7e6d59.png

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, WhiteB said:

I told one women on POF I just wanna smash an cut, she tells me she's not about that life. We leave it at that

2 2's now I message her last night, we get chatting again but she keeps dropping laughing emojis, lols and haha when I'm not even being funny? I really can't tell if she is being sarcastic, if she jst wants the D or am I overthinking ?

eb1c73dad0e8e96303c776de8e7e6d59.png

• Upvote 1

leave POF & Tinder  jump on Insta, grinds me a bit that basic bitches are going on like they are piff, those two apps are just to unbalanced and I am sure these butters tings use it as a safe space to make them believe they are hotter than they are because of the thirsty mo fuckers on it. 

One ting wanted me to buy her dinner.Am I a fucking trick are guys doing this with these basic broads? 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

leave POF & Tinder  jump on Insta, grinds me a bit that basic bitches are going on like they are piff, those two apps are just to unbalanced and I am sure these butters tings use it as a safe space to make them believe they are hotter than they are because of the thirsty mo fuckers on it. 

One ting wanted me to buy her dinner.Am I a fucking trick are guys doing this with these basic broads? 

:rofl::rofl: 

19 hours ago, The Somalian said:

:rofl:

5 hours ago, local said:

i took the piss outta titan for not goin through with the tubster 

then my one ends up preggers

clinic time

LMFAO

/

Now that that is out of my system, sorry to hear that bro.  Thought of any names yet or does your fatty live far away from you to the point you can pretend she doesn't exist?

• 3 weeks later...