Tinder

Niall Ferguson

omg that is literally tinder

u no how many tings ive matched with?

u speak... they respond

(sometimes A LOT don't respond)

you then don't get anymore responses back from her.... she/they go ghost...

do a follow up message

still nothing

ARRGGGGGHHHH FFFFSSS

I just looked at the top if my tinder..... ive got 974 matches............ all of which are standard/buttaz

• 1 month later...

bro fuck tinder only use it abroad. 

I haven't really been looking links since I split up with my ex anytime I wanted a nut I would just use adultwork and hire one of them Hungarian brasses. but recently I have been getting back my mojo,  snapchat and instagram is the fruit basket bare girls want to get d*cked down. go on pof take down the snapchat add of girls who have added their sc to their pof profile. if you are on savage mode you will be beating 

Womans market 

managed to stay away from online dating thankfully 

• Upvote 1

The angles are real though. Got stung badly a few weeks back. Thought I was getting a slightly chubby girl, ended up looking like precious after 2 weeks on a treadmill. If there was ever a moment I wished I drink alcohol it was then. 

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, Em Dott said:

The angles are real though. Got stung badly a few weeks back. Thought I was getting a slightly chubby girl, ended up looking like precious after 2 weeks on a treadmill. If there was ever a moment I wished I drink alcohol it was then. 

????

The pain, hate to hear it brother hate to hear it. 

59 minutes ago, Em Dott said:

1244530413_big_mouth.gifDid you beat?:ph34r:

• Upvote 9