Tinder

Niall Ferguson

Porchy is that nigga in the circle that you will invite to the rave & man's asking about venue, dress code, music policy, ends, are we getting cab back, what it was saying last time, DJ's, what brand of chewing gum does the toilet man sell, is the toilet tissue Andrex or basic brand, etc.

Nxgga just stay home innit.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Niggas ask too many questions

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

Porchy is that nigga in the circle that you will invite to the rave & man's asking about venue, dress code, music policy, ends, are we getting cab back, what it was saying last time, DJ's, what brand of chewing gum does the toilet man sell, is the toilet tissue Andrex or basic brand, etc.

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Niggas ask too many questions

looooool

big up Dstructo aswell

Nah I thought she said she was in a relationship with her baby father. So obviously one of her friends told her about date4us come kurious is NOT the type if girl to go on dating sites while bored at home in her council flat to get woked out have some respect, 

LMAOOO AT THE WAY MARCUS KEEPS GETTING AIRED BY LIZ

she has taken things way to personal. I had the same reaction from soca she was vex at me to told me not to talk to her etc. Now we are cool when she realised it was just ribbing I dont mean nothing. I hope Kurious see it the same way. But considering she airs my apologies on facebook looks like she will hate me forever. Shame really